Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sachel Page

08-12-2012

Quote:
00Rathiel00:
IP prices is an issue, nobody can argue that. But what really pisses me off is how Riot never replied to that thread. I mean... of course they don't have to do everything their customers want but at least they could respect their players enough to give a proper answer.
It's sad how Riot lost the one thing that made LoL this important: Being an user-friendly company.

I'd really, REALLY appreciate it if someone from Riot team could take the time to come to this thread and get involved in a proper discussion about Renekton. They don't have to agree with us, but i guess the thing is bothering us the most is the lack of proper answers, we just got 2 half-hearted posts and that's it.

Well some would say that is enough. I agree with you it's because this issue with renekton has gone on to long now. Players have been posting more ideas and or concerns since the E buff that alone tells me that players were not happy about that and not happy about the comments they have gotten. Again big thing with me the one person Xypherous I thought was in support of the renekton players has not spoken in spite of all this discussion and back and forth between renetkon players and none renekton players.

Sachel Page

08-13-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-13-2012

Quote:
Sachel Page:
Well some would say that is enough. I agree with you it's because this issue with renekton has gone on to long now. Players have been posting more ideas and or concerns since the E buff that alone tells me that players were not happy about that and not happy about the comments they have gotten. Again big thing with me the one person Xypherous I thought was in support of the renekton players has not spoken in spite of all this discussion and back and forth between renetkon players and none renekton players.

Riot doesn't listen to its customers anymore, that's sad.

Anyway... bump

Sachel Page

08-13-2012

Quote:
00Rathiel00:
Riot doesn't listen to its customers anymore, that's sad.

Anyway... bump

Riots does listen I use the words selective hearing. Post after post have been made about renekton more now than ever before no reply. Me personally I rather hear we have no intention on ever working on renekton than this constant silence. At least then you know were Riot stands.Again Xypherous silence says a lot he created renekton if he spoke out in some fashion it would mean a lot for renekton players looking to Riot to do something meaningful for renekton as they have for many other champions.

Sachel Page

08-14-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-15-2012

bump

Sachel Page

08-15-2012

bump

eetan

08-16-2012

derp

Zedilurk

08-16-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I agree we could do some work to make him more fun - that's fine. I think his balance is pretty good, but some tweaks that make him be a better play experience is something I'm open to.

He drops off so hard late game, that if you didn't absolutely DOMINATE your lane, you really have 0 impact on the effects of late game. The best you can do at that point is pop your ulti and just soak up some damage.

Sachel Page

08-16-2012

Quote:
Vhang inTact:
He drops off so hard late game, that if you didn't absolutely DOMINATE your lane, you really have 0 impact on the effects of late game. The best you can do at that point is pop your ulti and just soak up some damage.

Yes you must dominate the lane. Problem with that is your opponents know this to lol. Top lane is every changing tanks, junglers and even high powered AP champions sometimes go top as well. Heck recently AD carries have been seen renekton deals with a lot up there some help in way of QoL changes and or general rework could be useful to him.