Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

huskandhunger

11-23-2011

Crocodylus Maximus? He does lose his fury a bit fast and I can imagine with no time to stop for CS in a team fight he can feel rather handicapped late game as he cannot bring out his maximum potential/damage.

He's pretty cool, btw. ^_^

huskandhunger

11-23-2011

"What, is there something in my teeth?" Uh no Renekton, just the last champion you butchered. :P

DinerCar

11-23-2011

I play renekton and I don't even care. He doesn't need a passive, everything else is perfect as is.

Warscythes

11-23-2011

Quote:
EBFLOL:
You said his passive has nothing to do with team fights, so how it that small buff to his passive is going to make him over powered.

It's not affecting scaling at all, and once Renekton uses his Fury it's gone, he could waste on minions, he could waste it on the idiot at top because he didn't get away in time, he could waste it on the tank by accidently stunning him.

I don't understand the logic behind the laning phase "too OP" and his late game being "too OP" from what it sounds like you're all biased, had a terrible game where someone fed, and you don't even want a small minor passive buff to him.

Obviously, people have so much to complain about.

I said his passive have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he falls off late game. I never said his passive has nothing to do with team fights. Read my post again.

Again I have no idea what the suggested buff is, but I am assuming it is more fury regen? Because Renekton does more "thing" when he is above 50% fury, more damage+healing+cc etc then yes it will increase his scaling. Scaling does not mean more damage, other things such as cc are included in it.

I am not biased on Renekton, I specifically said Renekton's strongest point is his early and he falls off late game like any other AD caster. Stop making assumptions, it adds nothing to your argument.

I think right now this is a case of you being irrational and angry for some reason(like really, whats up with the insult at my first post? Do you really have to insult my intelligence?) instead of me complaining too much. Calm down and take a shower or something.

LtmStudMuffin

11-23-2011

Quote:
Warscythes:
I said his passive have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he falls off late game. I never said his passive has nothing to do with team fights. Read my post again.

Again I have no idea what the suggested buff is, but I am assuming it is more fury regen? Because Renekton does more "thing" when he is above 50% fury, more damage+healing+cc etc then yes it will increase his scaling. Scaling does not mean more damage, other things such as cc are included in it.

I am not biased on Renekton, I specifically said Renekton's strongest point is his early and he falls off late game like any other AD caster. Stop making assumptions, it adds nothing to your argument.

I think right now this is a case of you being irrational and angry for some reason(like really, whats up with the insult at my first post? Do you really have to insult my intelligence?) instead of me complaining too much. Calm down and take a shower or something.

I'm not making assumptions, I'm just trying to comment on what you're trying to say, and honestly, most of the **** you're saying doesn't even make sense.

You're saying "Don't buff Renekton, but hey what's his passive going to be like?"

You're being a complete hypocrite, I can agree though that like Grave's pre passive it was on the OP side, but people didn't know how to counter Graves because of his gap closer and his insane burst.

More people know how to counter Renekton, honestly, if you kite Renekton long enough even after his gap closer, he becomes useless. A small passive isn't going to change anything unless you like to stand next to scary crocodiles as it is.

Warscythes

11-23-2011

Quote:
EBFLOL:
I'm not making assumptions, I'm just trying to comment on what you're trying to say, and honestly, most of the **** you're saying doesn't even make sense.

You're saying "Don't buff Renekton, but hey what's his passive going to be like?"

You're being a complete hypocrite, I can agree though that like Grave's pre passive it was on the OP side, but people didn't know how to counter Graves because of his gap closer and his insane burst.

More people know how to counter Renekton, honestly, if you kite Renekton long enough even after his gap closer, he becomes useless. A small passive isn't going to change anything unless you like to stand next to scary crocodiles as it is.

I said that Renekton does not need a buff at all, I am however curious on hearing what the purposed "buff" is. I mean if is something like he now gains 51% instead of 50% fury then sure go right ahead. But since you trying to make it feel useful then I am guessing it is going to be significant enough to warrant me posting against it.

How am I being a hypocrite? What am I being hypocritical about? Stop throwing random vocabularies around. Why are you talking about Graves? What does Renekton having counters have anything to do with buff his passive? Every champion in the game have counters.

A small passive change that warrants to make it from being "useless" as you said to "noticeable" is going to be a significant change unless you have a different understanding on what the two phrases stand for.

Lk Alternis

11-23-2011

Bamp for love

solidfake

11-24-2011

bump :3

solidfake

11-24-2011

double bump

solidfake

11-24-2011

bump