Renekton - Croc is asking to be heard Riot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QQ Bro

08-09-2012

but but but he can lane against 500 elo players and do ok...

Sachel Page

08-09-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Bro View Post
but but but he can lane against 500 elo players and do ok...
Before reaching late game maybe

solidfake

08-10-2012

10.08.2012 Update
An interesting read on Xypherous opinion about the balancing of ad-caster items.
Interestingly enough, he thinks there are only two ways to help ad-casters without buffing other offtanks atm, the first would be just directly buffing all ad-casters, while the second would be to add a new ruleset for armor-penetration. Releasing just an ad-caster item with the stats ad-casters need most would also buff all other competing top-laners like Lee-sin and Udyr.
No ****?
I don't know if I should be happy, that Riot seems to put some thought into ad-casters, or sad, because it tells us that they have done basically NOTHING at all in that area since Renektons release. I mean, they say they are working on an ad-caster item since some time, and then they come up with stuff which every ad-caster player could tell them already since a year. Impressive Riot, if you keep up with that speed, you will soon tell us that the new tenacity items aren't that often bought...in some years.
Also as I suspected in the last update, we can completely forget ad-casters and especially Renekton until the season 2 finals are over, here is the regarding Xypherous post.
I doubt that we will see ANYTHING AT ALL done for ad-casters before 2013, so you should probably just drop all your favourite ad-casters for some time, because the rivaling tanky-fighters won't get any weaker at all because they are fotm and therefore ad-casters will stay unviable in this game, except if they are as ridiculous as release darius.

solidfake

08-10-2012

10.08.2012 Update #2
Oh yeah, this day gets even better.
One of Renektons old rivals, Garen, received in the PBE what Renekton was denied since his birth: lategame buffs
Garen shared many things with Renekton, they both had exceptionally strong early game, good sustain, and both had the probably WORST lategame of all champs to date.
And both got ignored for more than 2 years because they were no troublemakers in Riots game design philosophy.
Our fellow demacian just got his earlygame nerf and lategame buff, making him viable again it seems.
And what is with us crocodiles?
It might be true that we did not have such an insane earlygame than Garen, and a slightly better lategame, but that doesn't change the fact that Renekton was after him the worst lategame-scaling hero and monotone scaling champion in the whole frikking game.
And now, we are alone, crying crocodile tears as we devour our own limbs.
Feeling betrayed and left behind.
Let's at least hope that brother garen finds his place now.

Sachel Page

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidfake View Post
10.08.2012 Update #2
Oh yeah, this day gets even better.
One of Renektons old rivals, Garen, received in the PBE what Renekton was denied since his birth: lategame buffs
Garen shared many things with Renekton, they both had exceptionally strong early game, good sustain, and both had the probably WORST lategame of all champs to date.
And both got ignored for more than 2 years because they were no troublemakers in Riots game design philosophy.
Our fellow demacian just got his earlygame nerf and lategame buff, making him viable again it seems.
And what is with us crocodiles?
It might be true that we did not have such an insane earlygame than Garen, and a slightly better lategame, but that doesn't change the fact that Renekton was after him the worst lategame-scaling hero and monotone scaling champion in the whole frikking game.
And now, we are alone, crying crocodile tears as we devour our own limbs.
Feeling betrayed and left behind.
Let's at least hope that brother garen finds his place now.

Garen is in a better place. Renekton less see I'll say it again we renekton players might as well get a refund on ip and skins. This is crazy there no response about renekton now we get a champ that has everything renekton players been asking for. Ferocity AKA fury stacks. More damage and or speed per kill. These things were discussed just within the last few months. For months and months the renekton faithful hung in there believing Riot actually cared about the renekton player base.

Well guys Riot has spoken Garen got worked on and judging by what I saw via a PBE stream last night oh Garen stronk now believe that.Once again Renekton gets the boot. Not only that he spawns forth a new mechanic and anyone that cannot see Rengar and not imagine renekton with a rework stalking his prey please look again. When empowered Rengar not only stronk but it's almost like playing two champs he changes when empowered. Renekton empowered nothing compared to this dude.

Sachel Page

08-10-2012

bump

00Rathiel00

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachel Page View Post
Garen is in a better place. Renekton less see I'll say it again we renekton players might as well get a refund on ip and skins. This is crazy there no response about renekton now we get a champ that has everything renekton players been asking for. Ferocity AKA fury stacks. More damage and or speed per kill. These things were discussed just within the last few months. For months and months the renekton faithful hung in there believing Riot actually cared about the renekton player base.

Well guys Riot has spoken Garen got worked on and judging by what I saw via a PBE stream last night oh Garen stronk now believe that.Once again Renekton gets the boot. Not only that he spawns forth a new mechanic and anyone that cannot see Rengar and not imagine renekton with a rework stalking his prey please look again. When empowered Rengar not only stronk but it's almost like playing two champs he changes when empowered. Renekton empowered nothing compared to this dude.
I felt the same way when i saw the new champ. Anyway it's not a big surprise since most of the new champs are top laners (everyone better than Rene, of course).

By the way, not everyone knows that, but you can get a refund in IP and RP. You can send a mail to the support team saying that you are not happy with your champ or skin and you might get a refund.

Sachel Page

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Rathiel00 View Post
I felt the same way when i saw the new champ. Anyway it's not a big surprise since most of the new champs are top laners (everyone better than Rene, of course).

By the way, not everyone knows that, but you can get a refund in IP and RP. You can send a mail to the support team saying that you are not happy with your champ or skin and you might get a refund.
Believe me many have thought about refund I'm sure after this. But Riot will respond eventually probably the old AD caster item and you guys hang in there we have not forgot about ya. OK!!!!

Jonez v

08-10-2012

Going to have to get PETA involved ignoring this animals needs can go on no more!