Why is nunu rated so low?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D Dragneel

11-23-2011

As the title says i am wondering why NuNu is rated so low in all the tier lists? is it because his ult so easily interrupted? i am just curious because in normals i usually have great success with him.

Clearist

11-23-2011

walking ult

Sesquiplicate

11-23-2011

Compare him to GP, they have the same kit, only gp's is way better.

rayoul

11-23-2011

ult is easy to cancel, also all he really has is bloodboil and a low damage slow ...
if u counter the ad carry nunu supports u also counter him ... unlike gp

Drlickalot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

ult shouldnt be canceled and if it is it should still hit people for however long he channeled not just cancel the damage if they stun u a milisecond before you pull off ult

Valkyrie17

11-24-2011

Its funny how even a silence shuts it down..

Relik Bloodlor

11-24-2011

in the context of TT he is just out done buy GP. his eat a minion and heal is poo on TT every one lanes longer on TT cuz theres less people to gank ya, and needing a minion to heal is a pain, and pushing at all get you killed in the first 9 mins.

AE Legend

11-25-2011

You just have to know when to use nunu's ult specially if you are ap nunu: wait until some disables are done then do it. If your opponants have a lot of disables and you think you cant do any thing against them, try to tank nunu depending on their damage, it can be very effective.
N.B : try using your ult in bush they wont see you ( even ult is invisible ) so it cant be stopped.

xXandpopXx

11-25-2011

check out my page... I play nunu alot! I think he's hella fun at the elo that I'm playing at right now.... Sure, other champs are better but if you have a good AD champ, he's a beast

Koldheartedjsp

11-25-2011

i think its because without his ultimate his damage output really isn't that high, and his ult is just so easy to interrupt. He brings good utility all around. Personally i do believe he is very under rated but i think he's team and matchup reliant