Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is nunu rated so low?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D Dragneel

11-23-2011

As the title says i am wondering why NuNu is rated so low in all the tier lists? is it because his ult so easily interrupted? i am just curious because in normals i usually have great success with him.

Clearist

11-23-2011

walking ult

Sesquiplicate

11-23-2011

Compare him to GP, they have the same kit, only gp's is way better.

rayoul

11-23-2011

ult is easy to cancel, also all he really has is bloodboil and a low damage slow ...
if u counter the ad carry nunu supports u also counter him ... unlike gp

Drlickalot

11-24-2011

ult shouldnt be canceled and if it is it should still hit people for however long he channeled not just cancel the damage if they stun u a milisecond before you pull off ult

Valkyrie17

11-24-2011

Its funny how even a silence shuts it down..

Relik Bloodlor

11-24-2011

in the context of TT he is just out done buy GP. his eat a minion and heal is poo on TT every one lanes longer on TT cuz theres less people to gank ya, and needing a minion to heal is a pain, and pushing at all get you killed in the first 9 mins.

AE Legend

Recruiter

11-25-2011

You just have to know when to use nunu's ult specially if you are ap nunu: wait until some disables are done then do it. If your opponants have a lot of disables and you think you cant do any thing against them, try to tank nunu depending on their damage, it can be very effective.
N.B : try using your ult in bush they wont see you ( even ult is invisible ) so it cant be stopped.

xXandpopXx

11-25-2011

check out my page... I play nunu alot! I think he's hella fun at the elo that I'm playing at right now.... Sure, other champs are better but if you have a good AD champ, he's a beast

Koldheartedjsp

11-25-2011

i think its because without his ultimate his damage output really isn't that high, and his ult is just so easy to interrupt. He brings good utility all around. Personally i do believe he is very under rated but i think he's team and matchup reliant