Who are the carry heroes ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cantor

10-01-2009

I just listed the ones that Riot put "carry" tags on. I would add Warwick, Teemo, Gangplank, Corki, and Nasus as heroes capable of being built well as a physical carry. If you're extending your notion of a carry, then it's a whole different situation.. I try and keep the idea of a nuker and a carry seperate as much as possible. Anivia, Fiddle, and Karthus would all fit the idea of a caster carry. I didn't include Veigar or Annie since they're for burst. These ones are pretty good at keeping up the dps for the duration of most fights.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2009

AP Teemo is really a better carry than physical Teemo. Unless, for some reason, some people think Carrys are just champions that get powerful autoattacks when well fed? A well fed AP Teemo, which isn't hard to do if you know how to play him right, will have insane, reliable burst, allowing himt o pick off targets in teamfights and ganks while also having deadly shrooms, and the potential chance to deal incredible damage to an entire team.