Who are the carry heroes ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farq

10-01-2009

Please tell me a few good carry heroes.

Cheers
Farq

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-01-2009

veigar

Hedgehog

10-01-2009

Master Yi is probably the mainstream carry because of how he scales through the game. No matter how bad you do with Yi youre going to slaughter late game..

There is also Jax, Tristana, Sivir, Warwick and Gangplank. Amumu can also carry imo.

Rewind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Master Yi by farrrrrrrr.

Cantor

10-01-2009

Typing "carry" into the hero search gives these heroes:

Master Yi
Jax
Tryndamere
Tristana
Twitch
Malphite
Ryze
Ashe
Twisted Fate
Kassadin
Sivir

I ordered them in order of how "hard" a carry they are IMO, so that's who starts the weakest/gets the strongest. Really Jax and Yi are the only stereotypical carries. Sivir I consider to be more of a pusher /team fight leader.

Oh and Ryze is more of a nuker than a carry, he's built to be a magic damage carry / assassin.

Farq

10-01-2009

Thanks!

I'll give a few of them a go.

regfox

10-01-2009

Tryndamere is an amazing carry.

SlyGoat

10-01-2009

Tristana is the top carry in the game IMHO when used to full potential.

Akarias

10-01-2009

tristana's not bad but nowhere near the top. Her cannonball is really mediocre since it knocks backward, her exploding shot is really useless, and her jump is only good if you have advantage. If it's even a small teamfight your're gonna get owned. Good thing she has a good attack buff, but that's about it.

In terms of pure carrying, most people got it right jax and master yi carry the hardest, though recently I've been seeing some really good wolf guys. Ashe is just a great hero overall, and a very strong semi-carry.

JayceJa

10-01-2009

you also missed teemo as a physical carry, built physically teemo can carry well by out leveling and out farming other champions with better early and mid games, despite having less late game potential, he hits it long before others allowing him to end games while their carry is still weak

teemo also gets a mention because he is a carry that also counters other physical carries

carries can also be caster champions though, a carry is just any champion capable of doing lots of damage while staying alive to destroy an enemy team, hence carrying his or her team to victory, due to AP scaling in LoL the role of a carry is not kept to physical champions at all