Who plays twisted treeline? lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highskore

11-23-2011

I play TT when I only have a couple irl friends online. Plus imo its easier than SR with certain champs, so easy wins.

Thougar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2011

I <3 the Twisted Treeline.

Valrcrist

11-23-2011

I play it because it's fast. I don't always have an hour of uninterrupted play time that SR sometimes requires, so I'd rather see if I can get a quick 15-25 minute game in doing TT.

Aleastor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

I absolutely love the Treeline, and when my two friends are over or my fiance and myself play it almost exclusively on TT... The fights are close and intense, though certain champs counter far too many others and I kinda wish they would add some sort of map wide buff similar to Dominion.

WasteOfFire

11-23-2011

I've played 3's almost my entire LoL career, so almost two years now.
It took me a long time to like 5's, and I still love 3's.

Probably because when I started all of my friends hated 5's even though there were 5 of us.

Rotter Zwerg

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valrcrist View Post
I play it because it's fast. I don't always have an hour of uninterrupted play time that SR sometimes requires, so I'd rather see if I can get a quick 15-25 minute game in doing TT.
same reasons as him. Also the fact that 5v5 attracts a meta crowd and hardcore ragers in my experience (not that there isnt on 3v3) but my only complaint is the fact that the red buff doesnt get swapped with the blue and there are certain champs that are unstoppable there (see tryn).

Tiandra

11-23-2011

75% of my games are played as 3v3 :P 75% of...1700ish games?

Dawson65

11-23-2011

The Twisted Treeline is awesome.

Havelox

11-23-2011

I play TT with another RL friend, its all we play.

bsguy

11-23-2011

All I play is TT. SR bores me to tears. The first 15 minutes of laning in SR is seriously boring. You just walk back and forth in the lane hitting minions, maybe getting in a champion fight...

The first minute of TT is loaded with action and teamfights, and it continues that way for the whole game basically (with maybe 5 minutes of laning but then you get into laning + ganks and stuff).

I would actually like to like SR, and I enjoyed it as a novelty when I was coming up through the levels, but, every time I try SR again I'm just reminded why I don't enjoy it.