Fps issues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidwestWarrior

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
wtf 300 ping lol fix that ****, riot supports pretty good with ping issues because all they have to say is u have packet loss and move to wired connection and be the only one online lol which is usually the answer. for those fps optimizations it'll be like dominion, say soon and a year later it comes lol
Wired connection and on at 4am to reduce the amount of "traffic" on my isp end and i can still have ping upwards of 1k xD..I have done everything.. its my Isp..only one high speed provider here and now they wont even sell to us anymore..so if i drop em its back to dial up. Well actually i can use my cell phone (which i do sometimes ) and i get around 200ms, problem is when i get a text or call it drops my connection for a second or two (yeah for living in the most rural area ever.....). As for all the FPS drops...there never is an easy fix for EVERYONE...also you have to remember that riot has many different parts to their company so saying that all those rioters responding to funny threads etc and that they are wasting time is kinda not even relevant. You don't as a marketing associate to work as a artist for creating the new chars or w.e...you know they watch the threads but sometimes its not as easy as saying here is the fix there ya go..Changes in code or the way particles are rendered may have to be changed and tested to see what works and what doesn't.. I would say if you are having problems post a certain patch..make a thread, supply dxdiags, be extremely specific of what you have tried and what the problem is, bump the thread and wait :/...

Duhizy

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXsniparXx View Post
Wired connection and on at 4am to reduce the amount of "traffic" on my isp end and i can still have ping upwards of 1k xD..I have done everything.. its my Isp..only one high speed provider here and now they wont even sell to us anymore..so if i drop em its back to dial up. Well actually i can use my cell phone (which i do sometimes ) and i get around 200ms, problem is when i get a text or call it drops my connection for a second or two (yeah for living in the most rural area ever.....). As for all the FPS drops...there never is an easy fix for EVERYONE...also you have to remember that riot has many different parts to their company so saying that all those rioters responding to funny threads etc and that they are wasting time is kinda not even relevant. You don't as a marketing associate to work as a artist for creating the new chars or w.e...you know they watch the threads but sometimes its not as easy as saying here is the fix there ya go..Changes in code or the way particles are rendered may have to be changed and tested to see what works and what doesn't.. I would say if you are having problems post a certain patch..make a thread, supply dxdiags, be extremely specific of what you have tried and what the problem is, bump the thread and wait :/...
i guess in that case there really isnt much that can be done about ur ping sadly other than move to California lol those guys have like 10 ping and can see riot building fro their window hehe.

Synthets

11-25-2011

Woah a lot happened since I looked back here last. Anyway on my other computer I ran LoL with 150+ fps (usually limiting it to 60 because what's the point after that? )
So it's probably just because of the computer, I've not used the computer here in years, and when I updated the virus definitions it was full of vira. As such I will try to reinstall windows, as that might be limiting it, no?

I have no idea what an networkanalyzsis is, I'm afraid. But I run the game with less than 30 latency, and it's not connection lag, just fps lag ( While I am fairly bad at computer overall I do know the difference between those two :P)

Anyway I dont have time to look through the replies right now, but I will when I get home and hopefully I find something that can help!

Oh and btw, keep the spam/riot bashing out of the thread please I have no interest in either of those