SEA Players Banned From Playing Again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sasky

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasky View Post
Though, the refund was prompt and I appreciate that (theres no paypal receipt or email, I think it was a direct bank transfer).
I take this back. I found out that I didn't actually get a refund.

No issue though, I'm still supportive of you guys and I think it was a worthy investment. Just don't make me and the other SEAsian payers regret it please.

Pepebapepu

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunKyu View Post
Everyone calm down.
Read threads.
And you will know that Garena is the new publisher, they are reinstating the block because most likely the block itself was unintentional. So stop whining. Reasons for the new server? Its to improve connection and reduce lag, since I myself have seen several posts about how lagging it has been for people who live in countries from from the US.

Riot has stated that people who have paid money on the game (EPIC RAGE.) will have accounts refunded. So those of you who complain about how much you spent can keep quiet.

@Pepebapepu About that last few sentences. If Riot had actually accidentally unblocked us, it wouldn't be fair that they do not transfer our account if we played past the block. They themselves unblocked, and did not post any announcements or threads regarding the matter.

So yeah, I hope:
1) SEA servers will be up.
2) Garena will not have room slots for LoL.
3) All accounts will be transferred.
4) Everything is settled.
Hi SunKyu,

Thanks for answering me, i actually found L.o.L because HoN blocked SG players (had to go into the creating players account to find out, they block all SEA from creating accounts).

After i did some digging into alternatives to Dota, I've found that L.o.L is available to SG players. So i installed and played and never looked back, tried the game for 2 weeks and proceeded to buy riot point because i feel that the game was worth it to pay for. I've also introduced the game to my little cousins and my co-workers who by the way fell in love with the game as well. It was truly a great activity to bond with the family and the co-workers.

It is really regretful and unlucky that its a mere 2 days before the block was active again. I sincerely hope that a refund will be in order or perhaps a transfer of account to SEA (i believe this is highly unlikely coming from a technical P.O.V as the DataBase would be huge).

I'll try to update this post to see if they reply to my email (got a support ticket but no reply thus far).

Regards,
Pepebapepu <-- try saying my name aloud !

hydrater

07-02-2010

just wondering how did you guys play before they unblocked it.....

Use proxys...........the usual......

Kishon

07-02-2010

I'm sorry, I can't feel for those who spent RP on this, but my heart goes out to you.

But look on the bright side.

It's Garena, not Asiasoft or IAHgames.

Pepebapepu

07-02-2010

48 hours has passed since my first email to Riot's Customers service, the only reply thus far is a ticket request.

Perhaps their consolidating the request to make a public statement ?

Etakon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

well.. there is a method to enable u to play atm...