**** you Cassiopeia.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dasaru

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toralt View Post
Next time Cass is free, play a few games with her and remember how you think while playing cass. It's amazing how well this works. The experience that sticks out in my mind is me and my one friend are avid singed players. However this game we were two different champs laning against a singed and it's funny how we can sit there and call exactly when that singed wants to fling us, when he's juking and so on.

End story, if you're ever having trouble facing any champ... Play a few games as them.
This.

You don't know how many times a champion has pwned me outright simply because I didn't know how they worked. A lot of the time it is because I don't know their skills as well as I should.

It would lead to me saying things like, "That character is so OP!" and I would get frustrated while playing them *coughanniebotcough*. But when you actually play those characters, you realize how different they actually play. I remember reading strategies on beating Annie and it said, "Watch out for her stun. She has an aura around her." When I played against her, I could never see it in the heat of combat due to being too distracted. But when I played as her, I realized exactly what they ment, and I felt all of her weaknesses in combat and kept a mental note of them.

Knowing when your opponent's abilities are on cooldown is very important as well. It's very important to know your window of opportunity to strike.

R3PTILIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Quote:
Next time Cass is free, play a few games with her and remember how you think while playing cass. It's amazing how well this works. The experience that sticks out in my mind is me and my one friend are avid singed players. However this game we were two different champs laning against a singed and it's funny how we can sit there and call exactly when that singed wants to fling us, when he's juking and so on.

End story, if you're ever having trouble facing any champ... Play a few games as them.
this, i can play x3 better vs champions i use, specially champions like kassadin, xerath, etc

mr2ne1

11-24-2011

Don't be obvious in movements (e.g. last hitting a creep). Move around in random directions so Cass can't predict you so easily.

Albatrosspro

11-24-2011

Quote:

Great advice. Also, as Cass I've faced people who are remarkably good at dodging Q and can even frustrate me. Melee heroes will always have a harder time, but I'd try 1) Keeping on the move, 2) Sacrificing a little of your normal routine, ie last hitting, to stay erratic, and 3) Applying your own pressure. And, if all those fail, particularly in a solo lane-- turret hug.

BOOTYWARRIOR

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaco Velho View Post
Hey. I'm pretty used to this game already, and I hardly ever die in the laning phase. The problem is, lately I've been facing a streak of good Cassiopeias that never miss their Q, even if I start with boots. In like 15 seconds I'm forced out of the lane and have to keep backing everytime or I feed.

What the hell am I supposed to do? People tell me "Dodge her Qs", but it seems so hard for me. Am I that bad at juking?
Just look for any patterns in her harass.. what the player does before harassing, or what u are doing when she harasses .. like last hitting or harrasing her.

As for Leblanc, just don't die to her... that's pretty much how you counter her if she's hitting you hard... just stay out of range and last hit without getting harrased and ask for ganks mid alot... bottom line, don't feed her.