Riot hates Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XaoGarrent

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
eh, i never felt that warmog's was that great anyway. i'd almost always rather have frozen mallet + atma's over warmog's + atma's for ad champs, and i'd almost always rather have rod of ages or rylai's for ap champs. i feel the scenarios in which all you want is health are few enough that warmog's shouldn't legitimately be missed on cs.
High five for Atmallet!

Love getting Mallet on Graves after my IE (or maybe after my Wit's End) just because it's a huge honking "screw you" to bruisers.

lbgsloan

11-24-2011

I can't help but notice that Riot really tries to sweep all Dominion threads and news out of GD and references to it off the main website. The lack of ranked with the start of season 2 is really making everyone doubt Riot will give this mode any further support by the end of the year, and we will have nothing more than a better map for the custom AR players leftover.

Alpha Q23

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stez007 View Post
The ****? Why was this moved t oDominion? This was a General Discussion thread!

Riot mods, **** YOU. STOP moving Dominion hate here!

This forum is meant for civil discussion about the game mode, NOT for this. Stop pushing good strategy and metagame discussion threads down with this **** from GD!
Dude.... why the heck should it matter where this forum is to you? Sounds like you just want anything you can find to whine about. Why not just take your frustration and go let Amu cry for you.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeToTarget View Post
Let's be honest here. Dominion blows and was the biggest waste of resources since TT. Learn to give the community what they want not what you think we want.
Hi. I'm part of this community you speak for. Stop speaking for me if you're going spread false information.

Good day.

TheLegionofDark

11-24-2011

Just my two cents:

1st- For all the haters to Dominion just stop.... I could be hating on SR if I wanted to but i'm not. Just chillax with calling something people other then you enjoy a waste. I'm sorry if you can't handle a quick pace game that plays differently then your SR you've grown to love then just stay quiet. I for one can't stand SR. Games take way to long and after 45 minutes and suddenly someone gets fed thats time down the drain... I like Dominion where games are either won or lost at a decent rate and I don't feel like i'm devoting to much time to a game that could swing either way at any moment.

2nd- As you can tell above I like dominion. Honestly if it wasnt for Dominion I'd have stopped playing LoL in general. I don't have 1 hour or more to devote to a single game and not everyone does. Dominion is nice because it's short and honestly thats what I like.

3rd- to balance issues.... lets face it everything has balance issues. There are balance issues on SR that need to be addressed as well as on Dom. And honestly I don't think Dom is unbalanced. Its all about player skill, just like on SR. I've seen good players own with a toon that I suck at and other suck at it just as bad as I do. Its player skill, plain and simple

3rd- my only quam right now is how Riot doesn't seem to be behind Dominion after they released it. I hardly see any mod posts on the Dom thread even with multiple people just asking for a response just so we know Riot is even looking at them....

4th- Please Riot show Dominion wins on player cards.... it'd be nice to see people's SR and Dom scores. I for one have more Dom games then SR games and people really can't tell... they just see my low win score.

and thats my 2 cents tho looking back it looks more like my 2 dollars lol

CJ91

11-25-2011

Quote:
well, we do have a whole site dedicated to dominion and the crystal scar:
dominion.leagueoflegends.com"

and for the record, i love dominion. love it.
The website still has Priscilla's Blessing as an item and the old artwork for Promote and Garrison. ಠ_ಠ

Skeeep

11-25-2011

Quote:
[url2="http://dominion.leagueoflegends.com"]dominion.leagueoflegends.com[/url2]

it doesn't show

Skeeep

11-25-2011

Quote:
[url2="http://dominion.leagueoflegends.com"]dominion.leagueoflegends.com[/url2]

you love it so much you don't care that trolls, afkers and bad people don't get to be judged by the tribunal?

Waterd

11-25-2011

No dominion changes for this patch. Where is dominion love?