How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

07-13-2012

Nice, but I already did it with Google Tran. Yours may be more accurate, though. (I'm sorta pushing the 30,000 character limit, though, so yours may be longer and push it out of bounds.)

Rolepgeek

07-13-2012

This will probably help me...

I made the mistake of saying my ideas too much. >_> This is a really great thing to add.

I have a request though. I recently made a champ, so could you(or someone who reads this) review him? I'm new to LoL so I don't know how well it would actually do.

Bliztron

07-13-2012

150th upvote

Gundenspand

07-13-2012

@Jaykoboy : don't forget you can spread it on 2 posts, because you're the first one who answered back. Maybe it's a better idea to let the first post for english only, and put the trads into the second post, it may give you more visibility (or not ...)

hope this sentance make sense . You can correct me if my english is too bad btw, i won't see it as a bad thing.

Shadowmender

07-13-2012

lol, I'm glad to know that I'm doing my job well, thanks

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-13-2012

Jayko it would mean alot to me if you reviewed my champion, i dont have any lore but it took me a whole night to come up with an interesting way to "slightly" implement combo attacks.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post26926996

-edit, i tried my best to make the lore appealling, she comes from pantheons tribe-

Jaykoboy

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundenspand View Post
@Jaykoboy : don't forget you can spread it on 2 posts, because you're the first one who answered back. Maybe it's a better idea to let the first post for english only, and put the trads into the second post, it may give you more visibility (or not ...)

hope this sentance make sense . You can correct me if my english is too bad btw, i won't see it as a bad thing.
Yeah, I thought of that. I'll pull if off in just a minute.

Gundenspand

07-15-2012

Now that you moved it, you may change the translation. Google isn't bad, but sometimes, it's really meaningless . Except if you wanna keep it that way, but i can't imagine why you would do that.

(bump)

Havoc202

07-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1840566

anyone want to review?? I am looking for some feed back on ablilites...

Gundenspand

07-15-2012

Dunno if someone read any links here. I don't. This isn't the thread's purpose.