How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

03-26-2012

It's OVER 13,000!!!

Yeah...not quite the same, is it?

Jaykoboy

03-26-2012

Going to bump at EXACTLY 10:00.

Jaykoboy

03-27-2012

Looks like we had a nice spike in views, haven't we?

Jaykoboy

03-28-2012

Wow, we've almost hit 13,000 views! gogogogo!

TheGreyeKnight

03-28-2012

yes yes I do agree my good sir, but u know u may like the champ but that doesn't mean riot will make it. I've seen some good champs out there that should have been made a champ in season 1 lol but they haven't I may be wrong cause I wasn't playing the game during season 1 but still there are tons of really good ideas and riot says hahahahahahahahahahaha look at that champ it looks good but we don't want to make it. instead we will make a champ that has the exact same skills as another champ but we'll give it a little twist so the public won't find out what we're doing. Instead riot should be doing this, hey that looks like an interesting champ Hey Phreak, Morello get over here and take a look at this champ it looks good, and then they should make the champ. Maybe my mind has been filled with a bunch of non sense from the forums but if u take a look at some champs riot has just combined moves from other champs and give them a twist. I know nobody's imagination is so great that everything is completely different no ones ideas don't come from something that everybody just says "HEY, I just realized something "insert random champ here" looks just like "insert random object here" " so yeah riot gets inspiration from stuff. But u know they could look at the forums and take a break from using there imagination and looking at things like a pokemon and actually get on the forums and go "HEY, that's a pretty good idea huh Morello". I don't know.
Thank You for the people that read this and agree, I know I probably confused you (I know I confuse me sometimes) and I hope we encourage riot from making champs that look like pokemon and and get on the forums and say "that looks like a good champ idea huh Morello".
Probably should have just made this into a thread lol.

Jaykoboy

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyesonic View Post
yes yes I do agree my good sir, but u know u may like the champ but that doesn't mean riot will make it. I've seen some good champs out there that should have been made a champ in season 1 lol but they haven't I may be wrong cause I wasn't playing the game during season 1 but still there are tons of really good ideas and riot says hahahahahahahahahahaha look at that champ it looks good but we don't want to make it. instead we will make a champ that has the exact same skills as another champ but we'll give it a little twist so the public won't find out what we're doing. Instead riot should be doing this, hey that looks like an interesting champ Hey Phreak, Morello get over here and take a look at this champ it looks good, and then they should make the champ. Maybe my mind has been filled with a bunch of non sense from the forums but if u take a look at some champs riot has just combined moves from other champs and give them a twist. I know nobody's imagination is so great that everything is completely different no ones ideas don't come from something that everybody just says "HEY, I just realized something "insert random champ here" looks just like "insert random object here" " so yeah riot gets inspiration from stuff. But u know they could look at the forums and take a break from using there imagination and looking at things like a pokemon and actually get on the forums and go "HEY, that's a pretty good idea huh Morello". I don't know.
Thank You for the people that read this and agree, I know I probably confused you (I know I confuse me sometimes) and I hope we encourage riot from making champs that look like pokemon and and get on the forums and say "that looks like a good champ idea huh Morello".
Probably should have just made this into a thread lol.
Yeah, about 87.2% of the people on here are aware that their champs will NEVER be made into actual ones; occasionally, though, they DO inspire champion ideas. Like Talon. Or Volibear.

Also, we have broken 14,000 views! Awesome!

Arcen

03-28-2012

If I had +1 Elo for every time someone bumped their own thread I'd have a platinum border around my name.

Jaykoboy

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcen View Post
If I had +1 Elo for every time someone bumped their own thread I'd have a platinum border around my name.
Yup. Something tells me you don't like the thread, or my devotion, or both.

On this forum, bumping so frequently is a sign of determination. Everywhere else, it's annoying. So, be careful about criticizing people about it.

Jaykoboy

03-29-2012

Bumping again! It would be great if other people bumped this thread; first of all, I can't be on here constantly, and second of all, some people don't appreciate seeing 27 pages of bumps from the OP. Just a note.

MelancholyReaper

03-30-2012

I haven't been on this thread since the second week it came out; I'm amazed at how far it has come, both is size and in the maturity of it's posters. I bump this for great justice!