How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjew9833

Senior Member

02-12-2012

I also like that the guy who thinks he is qualified to give any sort of advice creates champions with retarded names like "Scrios the Doomknight". Then he *****es like a little girl when people point out that his champions are ****.

Here's a riddle:

Why Jaykoboy called Jaykoboy?

Because he's GAY [he can't spell], he knocks out [or KOs] little boys and rapes them


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-12-2012

No, here's a hint, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjew9833

Senior Member

02-12-2012

is that one of the toys you use to lure little boys into your van so you can rape them, you paedophile ******


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Bigjew...why are you even here? If I'm such an idiot, why not let me be an idiot in peace, and make a fool of myself, utterly naive to the outside world?

Also, that was a character from a Lego series whose name was Jayko.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjew9833

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Bigjew...why are you even here? If I'm such an idiot, why not let me be an idiot in peace, and make a fool of myself, utterly naive to the outside world?

Also, that was a character from a Lego series whose name was Jayko.
Because you're a stupid attention *****. All you want is for people to look at you, even though you lack any sort of creativity or intelligence. You're the Kim Kardashian of these forums.

And I'm giving you your precious attention. But your fragile little baby mind can't take it. It's funny, that's why I do it. And I'll be glad when I finally rid these forums of the scourge that is your posts.

I've been waiting a long time to destroy you, Jaykoboy. You ruined the MCCC, posted your retarded champions, never learnt, gave advice when you weren't qualified to do so.

NOW I ECHOING WILL DESTROY YOU WITH THIS SMURF


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-12-2012

You're not Echoing. Echoing at least has a sense of pride while he demolishes others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjew9833

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
You're not Echoing. Echoing at least has a sense of pride while he demolishes others.
that doesn't even make sense, Gaycumbaby

I can't tell whether you mean sense of decorum or whether your stupid ass doesn't understand the attendant meanings of the word "pride"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjew9833 View Post
that doesn't even make sense, Gaycumbaby

I can't tell whether you mean sense of decorum or whether your stupid ass doesn't understand the attendant meanings of the word "pride"
As in, he doesn't resort to namecalling when he criticizes people. He has integrity, I guess; he doesn't treat you any worse than he expects to be treated. You're just making stupid jokes over and over again, at the sake of another person's reputation.

So, how's your day been going? Is work nice?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bigjew9833

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
As in, he doesn't resort to namecalling when he criticizes people. He has integrity, I guess; he doesn't treat you any worse than he expects to be treated. You're just making stupid jokes over and over again, at the sake of another person's reputation.

So, how's your day been going? Is work nice?
But the entire point of what I'm doing is to degrade and grind down. Echoing might care that people get better, I just want bad things to be utterly destroyed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjew9833 View Post
But the entire point of what I'm doing is to degrade and grind down. Echoing might care that people get better, I just want bad things to be utterly destroyed
Alright.

Won many games of LoL recently? Have any ridiculous kills, like killing Teemo with one click from Veigar's ultimate?