How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

Bump.

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

Another bump!

Bigjew9833

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Bumping...consigning Bigjew to the 'List of Posts Referred to as "The Blank Spots"...'

*LIST:*

(Epicn00b)
(Bigjew9833)

Alright, now he no longer exists. Feel free to ignore him entirely!
Lol bet if my name was Echoing you would have sucked down the sweet criticism from my farmer sausage eh GAYkoboy lolololol

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

Hey, look, a blank spot! I'm going to ask Riot to take care of this problem...

Jaykoboy

02-11-2012

Look, Bigjew...do NOT make comments about my sexuality. I'm heterosexual, FYI.

Also, the reason I suck up to Echoing is because his name carries a lot of weight in this community. If Echoing shuts down a idea, it's shut down. While you...you're a bloody idiot. You're even worse than Epicn00b.

You will have your opinions. I will have my opinions. Now GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Bigjew9833

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Look, Bigjew...do NOT make comments about my sexuality. I'm heterosexual, FYI.

Also, the reason I suck up to Echoing is because his name carries a lot of weight in this community. If Echoing shuts down a idea, it's shut down. While you...you're a bloody idiot. You're even worse than Epicn00b.

You will have your opinions. I will have my opinions. Now GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.
If by community you mean your backside, I bet Echoing's opinion does carry a lot of weight there

lololol

Bigjew9833

02-12-2012

btw, the reason you're a bad designer is not "my numbers are bad". that's a bull**** strawman and you know it, because it's almost certainly impossible to know whether numbers are right or wrong without playtesting in this game. it's the fact that every single one of your ideas is devoid of any sort of coherency or creativity. everything has already been done, and then you mash it up into a big offensive stew. so you have a q that does like 8 things.

it's funny to troll you because you're so stupid you don't even realize it. the dunning-kroger is strong within this one.

VG Luna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

lol so many blankspots. Riot's really gotta fix that x3

Bigjew9833

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGuitar View Post
it's cute that the sort of person who supports this retarded thread is the same sort of person who gives champions stupid Yu-Gi-Oh names like "Espoir, the Puma Warrior of Hope" and who thinks straight up ripping off Katarina is good champion design

Jaykoboy

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGuitar View Post
I know, right?