How to Review a Champion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dessim8

02-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjew9833 View Post
Why is someone who can barely design champions giving other people tips on how to review champions
I'm curious to see your champs or review credentials 'Mr. Ebert'.

Jaykoboy

02-06-2012

Bumping!

Jaykoboy

02-07-2012

Another bump...

Son of Abram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Bumping for Jaykoboy because I could have sworn I posted here but didn't find it. Here's to all of the good guys (and gals) who review like this because they arn't a darn fool looking for temporary kicks.

Gamer Celestia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Bump. This Guide is so helpful to me, i've never really reviewed before and i remember earlier today i left a "This character seems totally OP" post and now i feel bad about it TwT Your guide hits all the major points on how to review accurately and kindly and helpfully.

on a side note, my first champion i've made, i wouldn't mind a good review. No obligation, just sayin http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post20703737

Jaykoboy

02-07-2012

Thanks for the bumps, you two!

Gamer Celestia

02-08-2012

bump, this thread is too good to get lost in the abyss of forgottenness

Leo Tomita

02-08-2012

for and AD tank ..this skill looks OP for you?

Quote:

E Tough Enough

Passive: Marcus receive less damage from all sources.
When cast some dmg physical/magical is converted in total for few seconds this bonus are lost after time.
Level 1: dmg reduc 10% _ dmg convert 50% for 2 sec
Level 2: dmg reduc 15% _ dmg convert 54% for 2.5 sec
Level 3: dmg reduc 20% _ dmg convert 58% for 3 sec
Level 4: dmg reduc 25% _ dmg convert 62% for 3.5 sec
Level 5: dmg reduc 30% _ dmg convert 66% for 4 sec

Drake O Dagger

02-08-2012

Hi Jaykoboy. This is a rather useful thread, and I'd certainly review this way if I didn't use my own method that does effectively the same thing, so I'm giving it a bump. However, as this actually gives me a way to get in touch with you, I'd like to ask that you re-review one of my champions that you reviewed before. I responded to your review, pointing out some flaws in your understanding of the champ, but you never actually responded, and I've made some changes that help clarify the champion. Please check him out again and look at my response to you on the first page, and let me know if your views on the champion are different now that I've clarified some things.

Gamer Celestia

02-08-2012

bump. this drops down the list so fast...