Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Dominion ready for ranked?

Dominion should never have a ranked mode. 150 15.97%
I think it will be ready for ranked in the future. 331 35.25%
I think it is ready for ranked right now. 458 48.78%
Voters 939 .

Poll: Is Dominion ready for ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrincessDerpy

11-26-2011

Every time I play this game mode, I come to the same conclusion. It's roughly as competitive as Marvel vs Capcom 2 if you didn't ban out the entire uber tier. Everything feels stupid overpowered and the map itself contributes to always playing at an advantage or disadvantage.

Geekweezul

11-26-2011

Quote:
Sizmic:
bump

Thank you.

Near and Far

11-27-2011

Please add ranked now and continue to tweak. If your tweaks change the skill distribution, then ELOs will rise and fall as needed. There's no downside to releasing now.

Sizmic

Recruiter

11-27-2011

Quote:
dereferenced:
Please add ranked now and continue to tweak. If your tweaks change the skill distribution, then ELOs will rise and fall as needed. There's no downside to releasing now.

This is also a good point it could help riot more effective tweek the mode as needed when they look at elo's.

I know this has been argued to death but I feel it is one of the more valid points and even more so when coupled with the preseason idea with a planned reset.

Sizmic

Recruiter

11-28-2011

I feel this could still use more attention so bump

Geekweezul

11-29-2011

Quote:
Sizmic:
I feel this could still use more attention so bump

Ditto, bro.

Nekrogen

11-29-2011

bamp, needs ranked nao.

ManaPowered

11-29-2011

At least the wait for ranked gives me some extra time to play Skyrim

Seriously though, the red posts today make sense. I still wish we could get a more definite answer out of someone at Riot...

Superdooperman

11-30-2011

put this exact post in the general discussion and summoners rift forums and see the different results.

Geekweezul

11-30-2011

Quote:
Superdooperman:
put this exact post in the general discussion and summoners rift forums and see the different results.

Well yeah, that's why it's here. This isn't a poll for the people who don't like Dominion. It's a poll for the people who want to see Dominion thrive.

We also feel that ranked would pull in some of the more competitive players who don't play simply because there is no ranked.