OP Dominion champs that are never banned?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendaryEnemy

11-26-2011

Skarner

I go 0/21/9 with movespeed a priority and the buff duration increased (speed shrines woo). He becomes alot harder to kite this way. I take cleanse and garrison. Berserkers greaves, trinity force, ghostblade is my mid game shredding build followed by thornmail, atmas and force of nature in no particular order for more damage and speed with some survivability.

Runes are Attack damage reds, Armor yellows, magic resist blues, and movespeed quints. I stopped using dodge runes as they are being phased out.

I get zerkers and mana crystal for the first team fight at windmill.

My favorite thing to do is to tail grab vayne just as she uses her knockback. She gets tailwhipped in my direction.

Blackfire447

11-26-2011

Wukong...Hes so good now, I'd consider him OP, yet he is not banned very often.

AhhShucks

11-26-2011

Poppy is really the only one that I feel has to be banned. Her passive makes her so freaking crazy strong when she is givin the free farm of dominion on top of it.

Gentleman Oz

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
hmm... i believe it, but i've played gragas all of once ever (and did terribly) so i'll have to take your word on that. ;p

i know this has been mentioned before, but if you make a list of 'op champions' on dominion, you'll end up with a large chunk of the roster. i like this thread because it helps illustrate that.
Why we don't make this more interesting and make a list of the LESS effective champions on Dominion? It will be mostly opinion-based but some thruth might lie on it

I for example will say that supports aren't that good or reliable compared to other classes in Dominion, people said that Zilean is good but I say otherwise (still need to play him more to find out though).

On the other hand, AD Sona melt faces in this mode =X

Oozra

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemane View Post
Why we don't make this more interesting and make a list of the LESS effective champions on Dominion? It will be mostly opinion-based but some thruth might lie on it

I for example will say that supports aren't that good or reliable compared to other classes in Dominion, people said that Zilean is good but I say otherwise (still need to play him more to find out though).

On the other hand, AD Sona melt faces in this mode =X
i dare you to say soraka is not top tier in dominion

Geryth

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i know this has been mentioned before, but if you make a list of 'op champions' on dominion, you'll end up with a large chunk of the roster. i like this thread because it helps illustrate that.
That's why we also have a lot of threads of people asking for more bans in Dominion.

The Hue man

10-16-2012

hi

HaIfhearted

10-16-2012

@LegendaryEnemy I'm a Skarner (top) fan as well, but my build differs a bit from yours.

9/21/0

Sheen and Glacial as my core, along with Tabi/Mercs. I like Wits End as a MR item, but QSS puts a stop to a lot of the kiting.
Finish Triforce or FH in order depending on how big a deal enemy physical damage is.

Its strong.

Edit: I just realized this was hella necro'd.
Damn I fell for it good.

Tempestphile

10-16-2012

Welcome to 2011

HaIfhearted

10-16-2012

But it was at the top of the page......