OP Dominion champs that are never banned?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GangsterJawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Common bans in no particular order:

Akali
Jax
Urgot
Kassadin
Rammus
Shaco
Ryze
Yorick
Poppy
Kog

Wasted bans:

Akali, Kog maw and jax: Jax ok, he is pretty strong, I prefer to ban other stuff, but its not terrible, but akali is a bad joke. Its not even on the top 20 most dangerous champs in dominion. Kog is ok, I dont mind the ban, but I think overall is a waste.

Good bans that I rarely or ever see:
Vayne: She is nuts, but I rarely ban her because most people dont pick her or they suck with it.

Champs that can be better than what the community perceives and some day may be banworthy:
Blitz, Eve, Wukong, Karthus.
-_-

You just named my two favorite Dominioners.

Shockwave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Sivir is really hard to beat bot -_-
Least as my normal picks(Ryze, Maokai)

Kultra

11-26-2011

Truly OP in Dom?

Tank Soraka, AP Poppy, Pantheon, Warwick, Yorick, Wukong, Maokai, AP Shaco, Cassiopeia, Ezreal, Leonam Zilean.

That's about it, most of them have the ability to either burst you down in very very short order, or have the capacity to make you stay put in place for their team to get rid of you instantly.

Shockwave

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kultra View Post
Truly OP in Dom?

Tank Soraka, AP Poppy, Pantheon, Warwick, Yorick, Wukong, Maokai, AP Shaco, Cassiopeia, Ezreal, Leonam Zilean.

That's about it, most of them have the ability to either burst you down in very very short order, or have the capacity to make you stay put in place for their team to get rid of you instantly.
Leonam Zilean?

Kultra

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
Leonam Zilean?
A CDR focused Zilean can slow you down for eternity if he wants, and his Ult is ALWAYS up, CD's are non existant for him.

Leona has the ability to say "Nope, you ain't moving" and keeping you staying still until her team arrives to kill you.

LucasI

11-26-2011

Contrary to what the spelling may suggest, on Dominion Win Nhao actually refers to Karthus. I say this as and avid Karthus player; if I'm on a losing streak and I want to change that, Promote/Revive Karthus bot almost always does the trick.

Chzrm3

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsterJawa View Post
-_-

You just named my two favorite Dominioners.
Why would that make you mad? He's saying they're really good. XD

Argodis

11-26-2011

I was just up against Revive Promote Yorick.

The most broken **** ever.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

11-26-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTV NRAGE View Post
maokai is great, gragas is better IMO.
hmm... i believe it, but i've played gragas all of once ever (and did terribly) so i'll have to take your word on that. ;p

i know this has been mentioned before, but if you make a list of 'op champions' on dominion, you'll end up with a large chunk of the roster. i like this thread because it helps illustrate that.

Nyx87

11-26-2011

Malzahar is possibly the best bot in Dom. Never run out of mana with E, his voidling helps push, Q to bush check for those pesky bush campers, and he can combo someone from 100% to 0 easily post 6.

Champs in gerenal: Kogmaw is just rediculous always, Poppy is extremely resilient with alot of burst, Blitzcrank is crazy good since he can end point sieges with his grab easily, Leblanc has so much utility and burst she can usually kill before being touched. Thats just off the top of my head.