Tier List for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insomnium

12-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Barricade I View Post
lol thx for reposting. Yeah the list is really old I'm switching sites from clg to www.lol.ratingboosters.com, site launched december 4th, ill have posts up on saturday including an updated tier list. Many of the complaints in this thread are fixed in the new list (that one is ~5 patches old). Wukong and morg def moving up, trundle moving down, etc etc.
Thx for the update Barricade!

Xentorx

12-13-2011

Insomnium is a ****ing awesome band.... +1 if thats what your name is after!!!!!!

Insomnium

12-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentorx View Post
Insomnium is a ****ing awesome band.... +1 if thats what your name is after!!!!!!
Epic metal, only the finest!

Umberr

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by i barricade i View Post
lol thx for reposting. Yeah the list is really old i'm switching sites from clg to www.lol.ratingboosters.com, site launched december 4th, ill have posts up on saturday including an updated tier list. Many of the complaints in this thread are fixed in the new list (that one is ~5 patches old). Wukong and morg def moving up, trundle moving down, etc etc.
liar!!! D:<

Zombotany

12-23-2011

I'd agree with some on the list, but disagree with others... it is fairly dated now, when is the next list going to be coming out? Anyone know?

Ephemis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Tier lists will always be very flawed when there are good counter pick champs. Normally you're just going to find a lot of the champs that are popular and highly played at the top, and the other champions further down. If they aren't played a lot or played by the pro players, expect them to be bottom tier.

I've spanked so many Morgana players on Lux it's not even funny, but the latter will NEVER be higher on a tier list simply due to the difference in playstyle/popularity.