[Suggestion] Caster Equivalnt to Lifesteal= Spellsteal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zerfman

10-01-2009

This wouldn't Grant a % health back for damage but instead would restore mana to the caster based on damage done. It wouldn't necessarily steal mana either it would just convert damage dealt into mana for the caster. This would give spell caster something similar to lifesteal but perhaps more useful to them. and fits better than granting the life for damage dealt.

zerfman

10-01-2009

any thoughts?

Patyrn

10-01-2009

I don't see how that's equivalent. It's a good idea, but I would not like to see it instead of life steal.

zerfman

10-01-2009

well its not exactly equivalnt but it could be very usefull

Bloodba7h

10-02-2009

I would like to see a couple items follow this train of thought, definitely.

Manasteal: Grants a certain percentage of damage back as mana.
Spellsteal: Grants a certain percentage of ability damage back as mana.

Would give some casters some more interesting mana choices, though, maybe it's redundant.

Lollerman

10-02-2009

Kassadin's Netherblade?

Infinite mana cheat sounds broken. Maybe regular old mana burn, but mana/spell steal that has the potential to supply endless amounts of mana is a bit iffy. A mana manipulating champion does sound fun, however. But that's got nothing to do with this thread I guess.

Luchen

10-02-2009

This sounds like just reducing the mana cost of your spells by X ammount. Wich sounds great for a unique effect on an item. But not as a lifesteal equivalent for spellcasters.

Stormiy

10-03-2009

This is definitely great idea also suggested many times... BUT not mana, health, there is plenty items for mana management

Csailakish

10-03-2009

This is not right, it cant be equivalent couse melee also have mana.And its based on hit , THIS cannot be taken couse champions with mass spells will gain super amounts of mana.
Spells cannot be taken to heal or restore anything for all champions.