Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeffro

11-23-2011

Agreed wtf, I thought season 2 was out and I could FINALLY play some ranked dominion. FAIL riot, seriously fail. I've given you over 400$, plenty of support, hire more people who don't suck please.

Cherokeepimp

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchinMyself View Post
SR is the main focus of this game as it should be. Its a competitive game built around summoners rift and they have put a lot of time and money into making it more competitive. Giving us dom ranked now would be probably the stupidest business decision they could ever make. Why on earth would they take the focus away from the main part of the game right as the competitive season got started?

I want ranked dominion as much as the next guy but i prefer not to live in a delusion and think they are going to shift the focus away from the launch of season 2 to do it.
And that's why you will never understand. It's not going to take anything away from SR, it's going to make the people who don't play SR and soley play dominion from quitting.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

How long was SR out before it got ranked?

Cherokeepimp

11-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
How long was SR out before it got ranked?
Who cares? It's not a comparison. Putting ranked in SR was the first time rank existed in this game, a little bit different then putting it in now for dominion when they have all the kinks and bugs already worked out.

They refuse to comment and are treating dominion like a second class citizen.

3 months and counting until I quite. I suggest you guys do the same. If they are not going to take the needs of their customers seriously then **** em, there are tons of other games out there.

Waterd

11-24-2011

Quote:
there are tons of other games out there.
The problem is that this isn't true.

lbgsloan

11-24-2011

They said last patch they wanted to tweak gold a little more, and make people who are dominating feel like they are rewarded more. Wait for the next patch and see. However if I don't see a ranked mode by early next year I will probably move on as well. Everything is pointing to his becoming the new TT, forgotten and treated like a joke by the majority of the playerbase.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

I QQ'd for rank, got it soon, but now my elo is ****, so I'll QQ about balance and the meta now......

Cherokeepimp

11-25-2011

67 days and counting until we quite!! Give us rank you scrubs at RIOT.

powerbats

11-25-2011

They'v been making adjustments to domion since it came out so kinda hard to say their ignoring it.

How long was SR out before they put ranked games in?

Better to have a balanced dominion with everything working good than a bad 1 just because you want ranked in it.

Having ranked would be nice though.

Cherokeepimp

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
They'v been making adjustments to domion since it came out so kinda hard to say their ignoring it.

How long was SR out before they put ranked games in?

Better to have a balanced dominion with everything working good than a bad 1 just because you want ranked in it.

Having ranked would be nice though.
Again your comparing rank with SR which was the first in LOL, not really much of a comparsion.

They have 6 bans now, not really much room to say it needs to be balanced IMO.

1234567 ... 13