Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sizmic

Recruiter

01-22-2012

I think he meant January 2012 which means he has a week left.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

Senior Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
Sizmic:
I think he meant January 2012 which means he has a week left.


Ding Ding Ding, holy **** we have a genius in this thread.


The thing that makes me laugh is alot you morons should be standing with me rather than against me. Why wouldn't you want ranked? And don't say it's unbalanced, cause if you think they are going to fix the balancing issues anytime soon you are on crack, they would have to make huge drastic changes to do that, and I don't see that happening anytime soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-23-2012

I'm just willing to wait. Additionally, the whole "taking your ball and going home" attitude is childish, therefore you will get childish responses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

Senior Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
KimKelley:
I'm just willing to wait. Additionally, the whole "taking your ball and going home" attitude is childish, therefore you will get childish responses.


Don't be mad cause you have no balls. It's not my fault you "are willing to wait" but I guess that is why you also have a girls name, right Kim? There are plenty of games out there, and if you guys want to sit around smelling your own farts and going on the "good faith" of Riot that they won't take forever to give us ranked. Then yes continue sitting around smelling your own farts.

Don't forget blankets, you can do up some dutch ovens.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimKelley

Senior Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
Cherokeepimp:
Don't be mad cause you have no balls. It's not my fault you "are willing to wait" but I guess that is why you also have a girls name, right Kim? There are plenty of games out there, and if you guys want to sit around smelling your own farts and going on the "good faith" of Riot that they won't take forever to give us ranked. Then yes continue sitting around smelling your own farts.

Don't forget blankets, you can do up some dutch ovens.



Thank you for your response. I will try to not be angry about having no balls or about having a girl's name.

There are other games out there. Plenty of other fish in the see amiright? Don't worry, you were too good for Lol. You'll find someone who really appreciates the individual rose that you are. You'll soon forget that three-timing (yet sexy-devil of a company) Riot! Chin up, sweetie! You're good enough, smart enough, and (gosh darn it) you're worth it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

Senior Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
KimKelley:
Thank you for your response. I will try to not be angry about having no balls or about having a girl's name.

There are other games out there. Plenty of other fish in the see amiright? Don't worry, you were too good for Lol. You'll find someone who really appreciates the individual rose that you are. You'll soon forget that three-timing (yet sexy-devil of a company) Riot! Chin up, sweetie! You're good enough, smart enough, and (gosh darn it) you're worth it!


This was the dumbest response I ever seen. It's like your a magician at taking a bunch of words and making no sense of it. I also see you have a fettish of chins and chin ups. Kind of weird but okay.

Also in the future please don't come on the forums and read me exerts from your self help books, it really comes across as a little to desperate.

P.S. Chins are okay I guess FWIW, which would prefer though? dimpled or more squared?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ecneregilleb

Senior Member

01-23-2012

LOL this thread. Should have been closed when it was first posted. LOL... man...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sizmic

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Quote:
Cherokeepimp:
Don't be mad cause you have no balls. It's not my fault you "are willing to wait" but I guess that is why you also have a girls name, right Kim? There are plenty of games out there, and if you guys want to sit around smelling your own farts and going on the "good faith" of Riot that they won't take forever to give us ranked. Then yes continue sitting around smelling your own farts.

Don't forget blankets, you can do up some dutch ovens.


Kinda feel like at this point this thread should just be closed. I understand what cherokee was trying to do no matter how immature his approach. However when it gets to the point of lashing out against all others who may have a different opinion then I feel that the thread is done.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

Senior Member

01-23-2012

Quote:
Sizmic:
Kinda feel like at this point this thread should just be closed. I understand what cherokee was trying to do no matter how immature his approach. However when it gets to the point of lashing out against all others who may have a different opinion then I feel that the thread is done.


What do you expect? Nobody has been civil towards me since I posted this.

Me saying I was quitting wasn't childish, you just took it like that. The responses and the hatred and the downgrades that I got because of this thread is childish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tale Feather

Senior Member

01-23-2012

You've yet to come off as anything but childish and self-important. You started this very thread off on the wrong number, and the logic of its entire basis is so flawed that it's disgusting.

You wanted to tell me to 'change my tampon' yet your entire set up in this thread has just been a 2 month long period on your end.

You set yourself up to be hated by the community here by trying to play yourself off as some sacrificial Black Knight who thinks their actions will merit ANY good at all.

The fact is, your conduct is a pox on the community, and I have no tolerance for it. You want to threaten to leave? I say go and be done with it. You're only causing more problems for yourself and others while you remain in this mindset, and have successfully trapped yourself in infamy now no matter what you do.

If you leave, you'll remain a self-important idiot, who fails to see reality. If you change your mind, you'll be marked as coward who has no backing for their grandiose threats. This is the trap you laid for yourself when you started this thread. The fact that you continue posting in it is only worsening your situation.

So go. You alone will not change the circumstances regarding Dominion. You have utterly failed at any unification attempt to bring a louder voice to the demands for Ranked, and the demands will most certainly go on without you, probably better without this thread as a distraction from actual conversation. This entire effort is just a massive disaster of your own making, maintained by your own pride.

If you cared at all, truly cared a darn bit about Dominion attaining a Ranked mode, you need to let this drop and die. Fade away quietly (Either from the game, or just continue to play. There's just no logic in denying yourself something you enjoy for an imaginary impact.) so that people's attentions will divert away from you and your mistake, and onto the larger conversations of this game mode.

I don't think I can list this any more cleary:

You failed in your intents for this thread.
You've only succeeded in ruining your reputation.

The only thing that will be derived from this thread at the end is the mild amusement on whether or not you will actually stick up to your words, and leave like a fool. Or decide stay, like a coward.

Personally, if I were in your position, I'd rather fess up to being wrong and chicken out of this childish soap-box drama. At least then you'd actually get to enjoy the game.