Quitting If They Don't Implement Ranked by 01/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Show us your numbers

Oh right, you got none

Cherokeepimp

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Show us your numbers

Oh right, you got none
Prove me wrong then? I base mine on facts which are:

-You see the same players over and over again
-You go up against 5 man groups (because there aren't enough players)
-You play against or with people who are not even 30 yet (because there aren't enough players)
-You play against or with people who have single digit wins who couldn't mathmatically be in the same ELO as you (again because of lack of players)
-Some players wait 20-30 plus minutes for games (again because of lack of players)

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
Yes quitting dominion and others like me will just quite the game all together.
ok, bye bye

Diagas

01-15-2012

Did you ever report me for being 'racist'?

You know the Cherokee weren't really a good Native American tribe. I still stand by that statement.

BunnyMind

01-15-2012

Quote:
Prove me wrong then? I base mine on facts which are:
You're the one making outrageous claims.
The burden of proof is on you.

Quote:
-You see the same players over and over again
This does not in anyway show that people are leaving. If anything, this shows that the playerbase is staying exactly the same.

Quote:
-You go up against 5 man groups (because there aren't enough players)
Same as above.

Quote:
-You play against or with people who are not even 30 yet (because there aren't enough players)
And again...

Quote:
-You play against or with people who have single digit wins who couldn't mathmatically be in the same ELO as you (again because of lack of players)
This is the closest thing you have to a point and it's still wrong. You said it yourself, what this shows is lack of players, not players leaving.

Quote:
-Some players wait 20-30 plus minutes for games (again because of lack of players)
Same as above.

Oh wait! None of these at all have anything to do with people leaving! See, it's funny because that's completely different from what you originally said, you know, the part about people quitting by the day.

Cherokeepimp

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyMind View Post
You're the one making outrageous claims.
The burden of proof is on you.

This does not in anyway show that people are leaving. If anything, this shows that the playerbase is staying exactly the same.

Same as above.

And again...

This is the closest thing you have to a point and it's still wrong. You said it yourself, what this shows is lack of players, not players leaving.

Same as above.

Oh wait! None of these at all have anything to do with people leaving! See, it's funny because that's completely different from what you originally said, you know, the part about people quitting by the day.
Thank you for proving my point. There is a lack of players because the lack of ranked. Which is why everything I said above is true about the player base. If they put in ranked more people would play dominion, it's a fact.

There refusal is just going to make it that more obsolete, and players like me who realize the game is boring without having anything to play for will continue to quit. Most players who hardcore dominion don't like SR. So I can guarantee you the failure to continue pushing back rank, while tweaking nothing in Dominion, will cause more and more players like myself to leave and move onto other games.

Watch and you will see in a year when everyone is laughing at Dominion like they do Treeline. I wonder if you will still be defending the direction of Dominion rather than the 99% of the player base who wants ranked now?

Tale Feather

01-22-2012

Why are you still here? Deadline was 10 days ago. Leave.

Cherokeepimp

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
Why are you still here? Deadline was 10 days ago. Leave.
Can you at least have the courtesy of changing your tampon before you come into this thread? It's pretty obvious you came in hear to troll considering you don't even know when the correct date is lol.

Sevorast

01-22-2012

Quote:
Can you at least have the courtesy of changing your tampon before you come into this thread? It's pretty obvious you came in hear to troll considering you don't even know when the correct date is lol.
Deadline was the 12th. It is the 22nd. 22 - 10 = 12. How is he wrong? Is there something I am missing here?

Bonabon

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevorast View Post
Deadline was the 12th. It is the 22nd. 22 - 10 = 12. How is he wrong? Is there something I am missing here?
It's possible he's one of those people who put the day first, then the month. :P So December 1st as opposed to January 12th.