@ riot: First ban first pick in ranked ?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zèratµl

11-18-2011

WHAT IS THIS ?!
they get first ban then they get first pick ?!
abit unfair dont u think ??
and its 3v3
why would u even take out 6 champs..

1ring

11-18-2011

Well, considering you have to use most of your bans on removing champs that are op in TT, I think it makes more sense having 6 bans. You actually have a choice on who to ban now.

Zèratµl

11-18-2011

fine but what about first ban first pick lol

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

send in a support ticket, that shouldn't be the case

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Well there is also in an advantage in counter-picking whatever it is they first picked. If you used your 3 bans well, this should be a good thing.

Seartoo

11-18-2011

really if your getting first pick it means your probably going to run a comp your comfortable with. if you get first ban your probably going to try to counter pick. personaly i would rather get to counter pick, but i think in some cases,depending on whos banned, it will be better to be first pick. really its a way to make the matches based on strat instead of getting stuck in low ELO against ppl who only want to play stupid champs, and adds strategy

Koldheartedjsp

11-18-2011

they would have to change the banning order to 1 2 2 1 or something

Sadiking

11-22-2011

i pick trynd first.

Nomsy

11-22-2011

I noticed this as well. Rather odd. Honestly, you just can't leave a champion open you aren't prepared to deal with, even if you want to pick them yourself.

moneypouch

11-22-2011

Its so last ban doesn't also get first pick

For example back when akali was good you would have been able to last ban lee/ first pick akali. Banning the counter then instantly picking the champ is too strong.

you cant divide 6 bans so first ban doesn't get first pick unless you do something stupid like 2/3/1 or 1/2/1/1/1; once we get 8 bans it will prob go back to 1/2/2/2/1