[Sion] New Death's Caress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiao

10-01-2009

I'd test this myself when I get back from work, but the curiosity is killing me as a sion player.

If the servers are back up now, could someone tell me whether his shield explodes when you deactivate it, or do you still need to let it roll for 10 seconds? Also does CD reduction affect the 8 seconds between casts and cancels?

Thanks in advance.

Zeyk

10-01-2009

Haven't played it but I think it goes without saying that it explodes, otherwise it's just a useless feature. And naturally 8 seconds is just a standard cooldown so it would be affected by everything.

Xiao

10-01-2009

I figured those would be the answers, I'm just wondering. I'll miss having a CD lower than the duration though.

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

I will play him next game since I am a Sion player but I wanted to test out Nasus, will tell you how it is!

Xiao

10-01-2009

<3sies, I'll appreciate the concrete feedback.

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

Noods plx? Yes shield deactivates when you tell it too! IT IS NOT USELESS ANYMOAR! OR atleast for my play style.

UrQuan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

When you put up the shield, you can't make it explode for 2 seconds. After that, you can manually trigger the explosion or let it go off after 8 more seconds (which is the normal time). After shield explodes, the skill is on a 8 second cooldown before you can use it again.

Its really really good now.

GodlyDanny

10-01-2009

Yes, it is!

Xiao

10-01-2009

Awesome. I mean it won't change anything on my main Sion build, but it will make my caster Sion that much more hilarious.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

10-01-2009

I just got raped by a Sion last game... Sheild is actualy good now!