3s comp yay or nay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0cialDistortion

11-22-2011

Annie Nasus AD kayle

rolled a couple games but the other teams were so bad it didnt seem like we got to test it fairly any thoughts?

Koldheartedjsp

11-22-2011

annie and nasus are both strong situational picks on TTL

kayle i have no idea how she is. I'd imagine she can be good on the right team or if your intent is to turtle since she destroys anybody late game

but i've seen a few high 3s ELOs profiles and they had 100% success rate with kayle (idr amount of games though and idk if the wins were 3s only)

S0cialDistortion

11-22-2011

more or less kayle is our o **** button for annie when she gets focused while nasus and kayle troll stomp their team with our damage

S0cialDistortion

11-22-2011

and im dropping the aoe armor reduction for me and kayle making us hit even harder along with nas slow and kayle slow no1 can really escape

exhaust 2 ignite and flashs, it seems pretty solid but i just need to do more testing =) team xHAMX is gonna go all da way

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

kayle is cheese dont use her, hard countered by cc+burst and what else do u see in tt?

but annie is strong if u can find a lane she will win and nasus is strong if they have at least 1 AS champ which is every jungler except maybe lee

Tactileneck

11-23-2011

Nasus is controlled far too easily early. Kayle is decent, but in reality she's far too dependant on a quick feed for items. Annie is great. Your comp if played perfectly is viable, but not prefered.

Lord Pumbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2011

seems great for stomping pubs
ranked game
bans nasus annie and kayle
wut now

Koldheartedjsp

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactileneck View Post
Nasus is controlled far too easily early. Kayle is decent, but in reality she's far too dependant on a quick feed for items. Annie is great. Your comp if played perfectly is viable, but not prefered.
nasus is controlled far to easily what...

sure he is a situational pick but if he fits your comp and a good pick vs the enemy team he's pretty beastly. I haven't lost many games as nasus on TTL

ArcZSlash

11-23-2011

Nasus is not a very good 3s pick. He is very late game oriented with regards to building up his Q farm. Most of the strong picks in 3s is gonna force nasus out of lane or miss cs which doesn't benefit him at all.

Zionyx

11-23-2011

Hey queue up for rank against me with that comp!