Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New champ to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegoochmiester

11-22-2011

So I'm finally ready to settle down and focus on two our three champ. Usually if I have to tank I use mundo because he is such a great counter to a singed. But I'm really open to champs and builds. I really enjoy assassin type champions. Really want suggestions for maybe four champs to focus on. A tank, ad/ap carry, ranged or melee doesn't matter. A support champ maybe. I usually play teemo or sona if I play support. and one more to just have in my arsenal. Suggestions and builds are welcomed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegoochmiester

11-22-2011

Tl;dr want suggestions on a few new champs to perhaps stay focusing on I own all except urgot, ezreal, galio, yorrick, and a few others.