A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitoroki

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
First off this monster would roam the river! River monster! it would have half the power of baron and only pop up after 1 summoner reached level 6! The attributes it would have would be similar to baron except it wouldn't be confined to a certain spot! I am suggesting that it would be more of a hunter type monster! Having it show itself when a summoner stayed in the river for too long unless in bush! Plus in addition to making more gold possible! I believe it'll detour people from using the river as a means to hide from being killed when team fights break out, or hiding to do nothing! I also believe it'll be an interesting attraction to summoners rift giving it a new look! Please comment to show support for this idea! Riot might implement this idea sometime! So beware of the water! UPVOTE OR DOWN VOTE PLZ! ELSE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS THREAD!

Okay the middle part of the river is actually like a bridge that the RIVER MONSTER goes through instead of being on lanes!

Point is it would be similar to the other monsters on the game in the fact that once it leaves its protected area "THE RIVER" it returns to there!

The bushes restarts your time in the river each subsequent bush hop!

Thus no one would be in danger of getting ganked by this monster except those who wish to abuse the blind spots on the river!

Because you first have to be in the river for a certain period of time before it'll show up!

Second once you have left the river it no longer chases you down!

Third when it shows up you would have 1 or 2 second delay giving you time to run into a bush or out of the river before it starts attacking!
So, I really love this idea. But I honestly think you need to give it a trinity force that can be picked up by anyone who manages to kill it.

nEoTeRoRizeR

03-31-2012

maybe u could come up with a monster that just hides in bushes? probably not a good idea......................... -_-'

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

03-31-2012

Already exists. It's normally called Garen.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2012

Maybe a trinity force that doesn't add an item to your current items for a certain amount of time! Thus enabling 7 items instead of the primary 6! That could be very helpful!

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

Quote:
Not saying its broke! Just they'll keep adding champions and do nothing to the arena! So are they saying that their champions are broken?
this ^^^^^^^^^^^

immakillmyself

06-23-2012

sweet idea.

Rustu

06-23-2012

Love the idea. Also did you get 'river monster' from the TV show?

pattyville

06-23-2012

Quote:
Not saying its broke! Just they'll keep adding champions and do nothing to the arena! So are they saying that their champions are broken?
they just updated the look of the rift, so... that's not entirely true.

texasone1

06-23-2012

took them a while! but no I thought of this when they came out with the new skin for vlad!

RubixNoob

06-24-2012

Maybe instead of him roaming the river he could just sit under the bridge of the middle lane.