A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

wow my thread has viewers but no posters or up voters!

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
I had thoughts to that statement before your post read more clearly! It wouldn't consider you in the river if you are in bush!
Has anyone noticed the last patch with all the champion fixes? HMM!!!

Sireyc

11-30-2011

bump to keep thread alive

Sizmic

11-30-2011

I like the idea of a roaming monster with a buff to give but it would have to be a very limited movement path. I also disagree with the idea of it being aggressive as it could kill someone escaping a fight and just like that end a game or turn the tides of a game.

TrollDomo

12-01-2011

Bump

texasone1

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13onghit View Post
If it aint broke, don't fix it.
champions fixes in last patch hmm

SirRespect

12-02-2011

well... imo, something that would cause players to stop using the river so much to gank would be nice. however, something that is half as strong as Baron? I think not. Maybe something more along the lines of another dragon would be nice. More gold, based around magic and not attack. However, all we can do is just talk about it. A new addition to the battle fields other then jungle healing you would be nice. It's kinda nerve wrecking when you are sitting in mid and here comes two people to help mid and kill you... It's really annoying... So a river monster based around magic damage would be nice.

Voltra

12-02-2011

Adding a new creep is a good idea but your idea has flaws! for one this monster would be hard to have ward control so would kinda be free gold for a team at any given time. Another thing is on the map summoners rift the top team has slight better access to dragon and bottom team has slightly better access to baron. adding this monster to the top half or bottom half of the river would mean one of the teams would have better control over it than the other.

texasone1

12-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by V0ltra View Post
Adding a new creep is a good idea but your idea has flaws! for one this monster would be hard to have ward control so would kinda be free gold for a team at any given time. Another thing is on the map summoners rift the top team has slight better access to dragon and bottom team has slightly better access to baron. adding this monster to the top half or bottom half of the river would mean one of the teams would have better control over it than the other.
Not really because it would be roaming the whole length of the river!! Neither being in the bottom or the top! The one thing that makes it different is the fact that it isn't confined to one place on the river! Looking carefully at the middle part of the map could indicate that its a bridge! Plus it only shows when someone is in the river for a period of time! Thus being at all points of the river at once! I hope you come back and see what i'm saying instead of just putting out invalid points! Riot would have to figure the spawn cycle for this creature because i'm at a loss for input on that! It would also protect the integrity of the river as a whole making laning phases longer because ganking would have to be better planned then how they are at this time! Which I feel would increase team work during games as well! This wasn't an idea just thrown out there though! It was well thought out for what it would bring to the game!

pikkleman445

12-05-2011

What about baron team fights or dragon forced team fights?? That would ruin the team fights/fights in the river and would make the rivers unsafe. It would also ruin ganks...