A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

waiting for comments and up votes

THE GYPSY KĖNG

11-25-2011

Worst! Idea! Ever!

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Yep you are right its the worst idea ever! In an automobile doing 60 (because it'll get you from one place to another quick), using a cell phone (because you have to tell the latest story about bob to your wife), In a school zone (because your kid must have an education these days)! Worst idea ever just happened to be posted on a game forum about that game! Go figure!

FouR TrYsS

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3vens doG View Post
not cool, so ur hiding from a gank in bush and do B, but op monster shows up, and gives the kill 2 ur enemy, plus ur in the middle of a team fight and half a baron comes and wrecks ur ass off, no not rly, thnk u.
I absolutely hate kids who don't know how to read then throw their 2 cents in.

He said it won't attack if you're in the bush.

This sounds like an amazing idea. I really really like the idea. Say it attacks but stops once you are no longer in the river. I don't think it should hit nearly as hard as one half baron however. That would be way too much at level 6.

River monster just one hit teemo :p

Regardless great idea

BlackMage212

11-26-2011

Maybe make it akin to wraiths or wolves. A pack of smaller creatures that roam the waterways. That way you can deal with it at level 6 and it won't completely ass-**** the first team it comes across in the river if they're fighting there.

With the idea as it currently is I see it as "A teamfight has broken out, said monster comes up the ass of team A, team A then gets completely destroyed between the power of the monster and the enemy team, whereupon winning the enemy team kills the monster for gold and xp"

Very nice idea, would need some serious planning though.

TWrite

11-26-2011

It would add too much of a random element to the game where currently every monster is on set respawn timers and the like that can be monitored and relied upon.

Isphus

11-26-2011

I like the idea of a random monster walking around but... why just the river?
Make a giant monster that lurks the jungle and randomly appears in one of the lanes (but not as powerful as baron, maybe like the 2 small golems put together)

texasone1

11-27-2011

this is what i'm talking about positive feed back on an idea! negative responses are welcome also! all in all either way will get riot's attention and possibly help the game play in some manner!

Hidden Sniper

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13onghit View Post
If it aint broke, don't fix it.
Say that about the next patch incoming...
Might as well throw it in since they are screwing with the entire jungle anyway. xD

texasone1

11-28-2011

and I didn't think the jungle was strong enough! hmm! That is what i get for thinking!

12345612 ... 14