A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UbberTengen

11-30-2012

Even if im a jungler i really like this idea but not sure if this monster should be as strong as baron, maybe something like dragon but definetly not like baron e.e

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Flame no, but suggestions are welcome! It is just an idea however I may defend my ideas as much as you defend yours or lack of ideas!

knightex50

12-01-2012

this is a great idea

Final Zenith

12-03-2012

Sounds cool. Makes jungling and ganking a bit harder though.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDango View Post
Sounds cool. Makes jungling and ganking a bit harder though.
Yes, but i feel it makes team work more of an issue than jungling and ganking! Because communications would be crucial to killing this monster and the following ganking afterwards!

ExplosiveSpectra

12-07-2012

lolz, double baron and river monster pwnage (ACE!)

PussPounder Esq

12-09-2012

So you want to make a half baron that starts roaming at about 6 and a half 7 minutes, and what if you start fighting baron or you and the enemy team are doing the baron dance or the dragon dance and boom monster in the middle.

texasone1

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerserkRequiem View Post
So you want to make a half baron that starts roaming at about 6 and a half 7 minutes, and what if you start fighting baron or you and the enemy team are doing the baron dance or the dragon dance and boom monster in the middle.
Yes, a big what if scenario but before you get to dragon or baron you have an added bonus of gold and xp? Although I would suggest a circle around baron and dragon that isn't considered part of the river!

texasone1

01-02-2013

bumping

texasone1

03-20-2013

Still love this idea