A thought for a new monster on summoners rift!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

thank you for the bump silverchampz

Klinestife

10-30-2012

only problem i see with this is what happens when teamfights occur on the river? itll just pop out and eat everyone

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinestife View Post
only problem i see with this is what happens when teamfights occur on the river? itll just pop out and eat everyone
it only has the ability to attack one champion at a time! unlike baron but more like the dragon because it'll chase as long as you are in the river! The champion that the most time in the river will be the one subject to being attacked! Just like any team fight there will always be ones that jump in and out of a team fight! RIGHT?

texasone1

11-14-2012

anyone want to comment on this idea?

Dorsia

11-14-2012

i don't get where you want to put it, north river has baron, south river has dragon. anything else in there would just prevent roaming/ganking and slow down progression of the game

texasone1

11-14-2012

It would be confined to the river but be able to be in either north river or the southern river! It gets activated by movement on the river! But wouldn't just jump the first person that crosses the river! It would follow rules before attacking! Say for instance it would wait an amount of seconds before showing up next to you! Then give you enough time to get out of the river! Or maybe even just follow you around the river until you leave it! Ever seen a movie where a monster is just curious about someone and it pops up out of water making them lose their bean sauce then just follows them around? This would be fun!

texasone1

11-30-2012

bump

Exadin

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
Not saying its broke! Just they'll keep adding champions and do nothing to the arena! So are they saying that their champions are broken?
Good point never thought about it like that before

AskKarthus

11-30-2012

I think it would be a good idea, but making it as powerful as baron would be too deadly. Dragon, maybe, but not Baron.

The Syre

11-30-2012

This would make junglers all but useles...ganking is important to the game. Putting a monster in the river to stop or slow ganks breaks it. Oh and as far as your team fight argument of people going in and out of team fights, thats not always true and even when it is they don't always leave the river...and your idea of a team member leashing the monster until the leave the river is saying you want a team member to leave a fight so the monster chases yet this does not give the advantage to the other team?

But I'm not agreeing with your idea so I'm sure your just gonna flame me like everyone else that had critiques.