@RIOT: Changing from NA to EU - Closed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

griggori

11-22-2011

Common riot make then some manual transfers trough your support possible. I dont mind if i would get a clone account on eu with all my skins /runes/champes/runesites and loosing all my stats. It would be nice to get everything ported but i dont really care for stats as long i can take my stuff that i collected over such a long time with me. Just hep us riot.

moeh

11-22-2011

bump

MiticoPalla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by griggori View Post
Common riot make then some manual transfers trough your support possible. I dont mind if i would get a clone account on eu with all my skins /runes/champes/runesites and loosing all my stats. It would be nice to get everything ported but i dont really care for stats as long i can take my stuff that i collected over such a long time with me. Just hep us riot.
Absolutely correct: if Riot thinks we are a few, just start tranfering us manually one-by-one with your support, so no one gets to do extra coding.

Korui

11-22-2011

bump

Dreek

11-22-2011

Uuup

Yatemiru

11-22-2011

bump

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

11-22-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=riot+us+eu

Riot reply on this topic can be found here :/

irisheyes

11-22-2011

Wow Riot wow pay attention to your community dont just close the **** after so many upvotes

paynee89

11-22-2011

They closed the thread??? This is possibly one of the largest issues with the game for many players who were there with riot at the start, i.e. when there were no EU servers, the people who invited their friends to play and made the community we have now... i bet they're feeling appreciated at the moment..

Quote: "The simple explanation for why we do not offer this service at this time is that we have discovered that a small percentage of our players would benefit from this service" - you yourselves stated not long ago that you have millions of players playing every day - a small percentage of millions is still thousands of people as is illustrated by the +2500 upvotes in the prior thread on the topic..

What more important issues are there then allowing people who spent money getting your game up and running to play on their own servers when you did not provide them to start off with, yes they could start again but you could at least give them a refund for the money (and time/ip) they essentially no longer have access to..

It is frustrating to say the least because the game is being ruined by what seems like a simple fix, a fix which has been implemented for the china servers and from EUW to EUE... (and is built into most games...)

I am computer literate, a more detailed explanation will be understood and will be appreciated.. also, honesty about whether or not you will actually do this ever - if the answer is no then i can leave now and stop expecting it to happen..

Was good while it lasted i suppose

superpoly

11-22-2011

bump bump!