@RIOT: Changing from NA to EU - Closed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaly

11-22-2011

EDIT: They even moved the original closed thread to help/support muhahahaha

original thread:-
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=jamaly

Dears,

May I know why this is closed after:-

• 09-16-2011 2 months following up with you
  • After having 2466 upvotes
  • After more than 400 pages
  • After 100k views

We didn't get the answer to get this thread closed, we haven't got a real one.

If you don't want to do it, why you didn't close it from the start? why after 2 months?

Is our time wasted over here? You need to make it up now.

BTW, see what THEBEARD said before:-
Quote:
Greetings, Summoners

First of all, thank you for your devotion! Your voices on the forums are heard by us at Riot Games loud and clear and we would like to respond in kind.

We at Riot Games are not against the concept of transferring people from our NA servers to our EU servers or vice versa. The simple explanation for why we do not offer this service at this time is that we have discovered that a small percentage of our players would benefit from this service, and a great deal of work would be required to accomplish this. After carefully considering our priorities, we believe it's best to spend our time and resources to add the most value for our players.

To deliver a stable, player focused service is at the core of our company beliefs so we definitely plan on making this a feature some time in the future.

It’s always awesome to see such a huge community movement behind an idea – keep posting, summoners, and let us know how we can continue to make League of Legends the most player focused game in the world.

-TheBeard
Notice what he said "It’s always awesome to see such a huge community movement behind an idea – keep posting, summoners, and let us know how we can continue to make League of Legends the most player focused game in the world."

KEEP POSTING! How come?

We demand answers and replies, you need to pay us 2 months.

update 2012/01:-

Isn't this enough amount of devotion given already for us to transfer to EU? What more do need? Why and who has closed our original thread and why this isn't closed yet?

We are still bumping and bumping and no one is replying back or giving us a proper answer.

This is just sad...

update 2012/6:-
My account on EUNE is level 30 (didn't spend any money on it and won't spend), and now the server is laggy and queue sometimes takes 10 minutes to join a game...Lots of leavers and AFKs.

Although, I still want my NA account to be transfered here, I got lots of points and characters.

A lot of friends wants to transfer as well.

Regards,

Jamaly

griggori

11-22-2011

Me to want to know why this thread got closed.

Jamaly

11-22-2011

Awaiting your update, I don't want to bump and upvote this more than 1 day.

HMD

11-22-2011

Me too want to know why this thread got closed.

Jblol

11-22-2011

Please, I wanna play on the EU servers... wonder why I started here and now I've bought thousand of skins also..

CloudCarry

11-22-2011

F*ck your thread you little b*tches.. go make another account like a normal person.

FailSinGG

11-22-2011

@DirtySouth69
stfu

@ jamaly Bump

steve248

11-22-2011

Now i'm going to bump all the new threads.

Thorrage

11-22-2011

This thread got almost 2500 upvotes, and it was still increasing. It could be a good way so estimate how many people want transferts, plus we suggested Riot about manual transferts or Garena-like transfert (you just unlock contents on another account, not perfect, but easier to implement). For both we didnt have any answer, but the most serious question is why they closed a 2400+ thread without any explanation.

jojo35

11-22-2011

Bump