@Season 2 and no ranked dominion/TT, no tournaments for dominion/TT no...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Ok, we have been ignored drastically by riot and that's ok. But we dominion/TT players are completely in the dark with where dominion/TT is going on, and in the dominion/TT forums, no red appears, so Im forced to come to the convoluted GD and demand an answer and will push for it.

Dominion/TT Players want an answer, there are threads in the dominion/TT forums asking for it, whats going on ? why no ranked for dominion? no tournaments for TT or Dominion? why there is no signs of dominion anywhere but on the little subforum? what should dominion/TT players expect? You will let Dominion die as you did with TT? Why we cant know Riot plans so we can make better decisions about our investment of time as a gamer?
This is a complete disrespect from Riot.

You talk about 5 million in prizes for League of Legends, but It seems is 5 million in prizes for SUMMONER RIFT PLAYERS as TT and dominion are neglected. If thats true I want to know, Its ok if you do that, but non SR players are completely in the DARK and Riot ignore us, how can you be so disrespectful?

syncbro

11-22-2011

You are the 1%.

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Dominion is broken, there is zero balance present.
Twisted Treeline is the same thing.

twoclose

11-22-2011

ROFL... who play TT or dominion

maybe dominion for a quick fwotd but that's it........ come on man.

Siegfryd

11-22-2011

Dominion is new, they're still trying to balance it so of course there's not going to be any tournaments/ranked for it.

Geekweezul

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
Dominion is broken, there is zero balance present.
Twisted Treeline is the same thing.

**Revealed Hidden Text: I've only played a few games of Dominion, got beat, and now know for a fact it's unbalanced. huehuehue
^

WaterD103

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFraggy1414 View Post
You are the 1%.
Ok, if we are the 1% and thats the reason we are neglected, thats fine, Then Riot should say so, they say ABSOLUTE NOTHING, we are Ignored. To be honest I think TT is dead now but dominion they hyped so much and now nothing?

Its ok if they are going to let it die, but I want to know what are the plans, I dont want to play more dominion if its gonna be treated as TT did.

Dragonk

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
^
I pick Poppy, I proceed to 1v5 your team and laugh. Heuhehehueheuheu
Pick Shaco, I put 3 jtb's in a bush. I instantly kill whoever goes in the bush. Heuheuheu
I pick Singed, I run around capping points in circle. You can't chase me. Heuheuheuheu
I pick Rammus, I powerball and all over the map. I ult and taunt and you die. Heuheuheue.

Seriously there's like 7-8 champions that are god tier and the rest are basically useless.

Riot would actually have to rebalance champions, and since Riot can't even do that for Summoner's Rift is really just a joke. They would need to balance the champions separately, and that is never going to happen. I knew as soon as I saw Dominion it was going to be another Twisted Treeline affair. Release the map and quickly forget about it's existence. If players ask about, ignore them or deny the map exists all together.

Example

Quote:
Why does Riot ignore Twisted Treeline, why act like it doesn't exist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
WTF is Twisted Treeline?

syncbro

11-22-2011

Dominion is completely unbalanced for the current set of champions, and if you argue against that you're an idiot. The two games have completely different playstyles - a lot of champs that are great in lane suffer hard from dominion, while champions that get shut down early game get to start off with really strong skills/stats that let them dominate where they'd usually be behind.

IamGrimm

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
I pick Poppy, I proceed to 1v5 your team and laugh.
I really don't want to start this but: Why is the enemy team together trying to kill a Poppy when the objective is to divide and conquer?