Dragon monster on TT. To weak?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloakedfan

11-21-2011

I've seen people solo the dragon at level 9 or 10. By the end of the game I can solo it without using abilities and gain health from him. His buff is to good for being so weak. His ability as the main monster is a stark contrast with baron. Baron can't be soloed most games. Though his buff is much better he is extremely more difficult.

Do you think they should buff the dragon monster on TT? or do you feel like he is good the way he is?

Valkyrie17

11-21-2011

Many can solo it at level 5 actually. And with wriggles that Dragon is like a piece of cake.

Ya he needs to be buffed as it is killed waay too fast.

1ring

11-21-2011

Shyvana can do it at 4 or 5, I forget which. Why would you want to solo dragon that early is beyond me though. Will get stolen.

I think it should scale into the game, but I also think dragon is perfect as is early and somewhat mid.

Wheredigo

11-22-2011

with shyvana and lee sin, and trynd you should be able to solo dragon within seconds of it popping up, especially with a leash. a 4 minute claw + life steal is pretty easy to get, especially with any practice in jungling on 3's. Honestly i think they should change it to be a bit stronger, but it'd have to be pretty strong to not get solo'd within the first couple minutes of it spawning. I've very easily solo'd the dragon at lvl 5. It basically gave us the game because we ganked right after.

Right now that's how TT is played. Witht eh very very very small amount of loving that TT gets from riot, i doubt that will change any time soon

Koldheartedjsp

11-22-2011

dragon is easily soloable at level 5 with a handful of champs

Frosty716

11-23-2011

u can kill dragon at lv 6 with jax with just tabis and vamp scepter

wafleez0r

11-23-2011

I kill him everytime at lvl7-6 with wriggles with noc, is easy and free money.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Dragon isn't meant to be a really strong monster. because it gives so much global gold it causes alot of teamfights around it. If you don't fight over it the other team has a huge lead (etc..) so generally higher elo teams will fight alot over it. Pretty much to make games quicker and more decisive