Anivia nerfed AGAIN?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Anivia

Glacial Storm
Now cancels if Anivia is stunned/silenced
This is going to be a MAJOR pain in the ass now. No more running from ganks with your ult. No more usefulness in big battles because all people have to do now is run through Glacial Storm and stun you.

Flast Frost
Timer before Flash Frost can explode reduced by .2 seconds
Might help a bit, but will be hardly noticeable.

Crystalize
Reduced the duration of the push effect
Once again, probably not very noticeable.
Frost Bite
Reduced Base Damage from 55/90/125/160/195 to 55/85/115/145/175
So the range was already reduced, and now they nerf the damage. It's nothing huge, but they're making this even more difficult to kill with.
Rebirth
Now goes on cooldown even when it doesn't complete
Could somebody explain what they mean by this?

I'm sure Anivia is still a great character, but man she's gonna be tougher to play with her ult now! She's now going from CryOP to CryQQ

Flaggro

10-01-2009

Glacial storm change was necessary, and I support it.

The rest....maybe a bit too much. I'd still play her though.

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2009

Oh, I'm still gonna play her, but maybe now they could raise her movespeed a bit. I get stunned right after casting my ult ALL the time, so I know that I'm gonna get killed way more often now just because of that one problem.
It's already a pain in the ass that if you cast Flash Frost and get stunned right after you cast it you can't detonate it at will, which is quite frustrating in itself.

Sciz

10-01-2009

Cryo is still one of the best heroes in the game and will still be a top tournament pick. Nerfs were justified.

Thadious

10-01-2009

Was reading on the general discussion forum and found this referring to Anivia's ult range.

Brackhar
Today, 06:39 PM

Associate Technical Designer

Yeah it was reduced, but we'll be increasing it again next patch.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=15077

I'm wondering why they didn't include this in the patch notes.

Aura

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadious View Post
Anivia

Glacial Storm
Now cancels if Anivia is stunned/silenced
This is going to be a MAJOR pain in the ass now. No more running from ganks with your ult. No more usefulness in big battles because all people have to do now is run through Glacial Storm and stun you.
Kinda sucked when you got stunned and couldn't cancel it, ending up with no mana after your stun wears off.

This will both hurt and help.

Kingreaper

10-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadious View Post
Rebirth
Now goes on cooldown even when it doesn't complete
Could somebody explain what they mean by this?
I believe that if you died while under the effect of rebirth, the cooldown didn't start. Making it possible to use it in your next life immediately.

EgoSL74

10-01-2009

I'm fine with the whole "getting stunned while ult" it does save mana. Thought what I hate is the ult range. that one just needs a change. It's too short, ya might as well change her ult. WTF.

Sazabi02

10-01-2009

She got hit nerfed hard. Aside from the ult nerf IMO the others don't really feel necessary.

Bregan

10-01-2009

i dont understand how making glacial storm cancel is that much of a nerf. its up again in no time. the old way where it HAD TO STAY ON, worked against her by massively draining mana. this added to strategic play of her because she would have to stay outside the range of those things if she didnt want to leave it on. now she has to stay outside the range of those things if she does. whats the big deal? seriously, cry less. she was amazing before, and now she's more level with everyone else. learn to adapt.

frostbite's main power comes from ap. the puny nerf they did isnt going to change much, but it does help balance her some. the flash frost thing helps those occassions when you want to blow it up at melee range.