What happens next?

[NMR] Rally behind Morello. He will return to lead us against both the IsC and Zileas! 20 32.79%
[NMR] Morello is defeated. Join with Zileas and his new allies to destroy the Brotherhood! 5 8.20%
[IsC] Zileas must be destroyed! Attack the Black Keep! Morello can wait. 18 29.51%
[IsC] Morello is our first priority. We find him, then we decide how to deal with Zileas. 19 31.15%
[Brotherhood] Zileas is planning to destroy us. We must strike first! Leave the IsC behind! 4 6.56%
[Brotherhood] We must maintain our alliance with the IsC. We do whatever they ask of us. 20 32.79%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 24 39.34%
[Xyphuminati] Remove regular sunglasses. Put on battle sunglasses. It's time for war! 19 31.15%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] This assault will not go unpunished... Rally the troops! We march at dawn! 100,000,012 100.00%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] We must gather together the combined forces of our alliances. We wait for now... 9 14.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 6 - Turning the Tides

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
((Firstly, you need to quite acting like a whiny ***** at about everything that goes on. You're not doing yourself any favors and certainly not making any friends that way. First it was complaining about not getting written into the main posts by Sagarys, then it was about getting pitiful options in the poll, and so forth. People have only been trying to get rid of you because you have been disruptive and lazy ever since you showed up. Again, I would ordinarily would've given you some slack but your progress had been stagnant and I personally no sign of improvement as your last post clearly demonstrated. Threatening people on the forums doesn't help your case either. As in all facets of life, you come out at your best when you are kind and professional towards everyone you know. All you did was trying to godmode and showboat yourself and your faction, which can easily be interpretted as lazy effort on your part with staying true to the tone of RP or arrogant to the point of being an attention *****. My advice to you is to take a break for a week or two and try again. This next time being more courteous to everyone here on the forum and more considerate of the story that we are working TOGETHER to create. This RP is a piece of art, a collaborative art. It requires effort from all of us to weave this epic yarn together, but we can only do it right if we are united in a common goal. Its about TAKING opportunities from other players and MAKING opportunites from other players. Going rogue only makes things complicated and messy. You cannot force your hand on the story by godmoding and clearly, the voice of the master scribe has spoken. Ultimately it will be his say if you are allowed back, but I hope that you take my advice and take a temporary leave to better define your role in the story. Rekindle good will amongst the fellow RPers and create something that fits into the bigger picture.))
These are wise words. Epicn00b should really consider this. I feel bad for you. I don't like that I had to ban you from the canon. I want everyone to enjoy this.

xMsyk

11-21-2011

((Gotta go sleep. Il see you all quickly tomorrow morning and much more in the night, work is OP.

Im gonna sound annoying at this point but I must insist: don't go anywhere Soup & Valk, this is for both of our good. Page 18 of last chapter.))

Wolfie Night

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17515800#post17515800 Just going to leave this here)

Edited to show the announcement thread
(Ha ha ha ha ha! Victory for the Brotherhood! Let it be known to all that the Troll Wizard Zileas has failed to prevent the coming of Volibar!)

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

[[they named him Volibear though ]]

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

[[I forgot some parting words (cue the downvotes, and really, I'm serious)
1. Yes, Baron can have his epic battle with Irongrinder
2. If you WANT to do anything with Epicn00b, then too bad! He's in a coma from his fall
3. The LoN, Kelso, and the N00btanic's fates are "in your hands now." I put that in quotes because IDC what happens now to them now, and nothing is likely going to happen to them.(I need to chill)
4. Volibear.....ITS REAL! WAR IS OVER.....Naw just kidding. I'll just pretend it didn't happen....(reason to downvote right here)
5. (and last one too!) Kog'Maw, God of Mercy, says hi. (He might join this little party!)
So, off to my vacation. Oh, and happy Thanksgiving]]

[[6. (the REAL last one) I might come back......MIGHT.......I'll check in once in a while, NOT POSTING HOWEVER. (Unless its irresistable)]]

Wolfie Night

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[I forgot some parting words (cue the downvotes, and really, I'm serious)
1. Yes, Baron can have his epic battle with Irongrinder
2. If you WANT to do anything with Epicn00b, then too bad! He's in a coma from his fall
3. The LoN, Kelso, and the N00btanic's fates are "in your hands now." I put that in quotes because IDC what happens now to them now, and nothing is likely going to happen to them.(I need to chill)
4. Volibear.....ITS REAL! WAR IS OVER.....Naw just kidding. I'll just pretend it didn't happen....(reason to downvote right here)
5. (and last one too!) Kog'Maw, God of Mercy, says hi. (He might join this little party!)
So, off to my vacation. Oh, and happy Thanksgiving]]
(happy thanksgiving epic, say hi to kog'maw, god of mercy. eat lots of turkey and stuffing. reflect on what was said. I honestly don't harbor any ill will to you, but you do need to chill a bit. so eat lots of turkey and relax.)

Sleiphner

11-22-2011

Upon the tea party adjourning due to a bit of boredom, a lack of participation, some killing of dragons and a sense that the plot has jerked forward, Sleiphner ascended from his chair and proceeded back indoors, hoping to get back to where he was before he turned into the Teainator.

He also only just happened to realize that Sir Chompsalot had fetched his top hat and monocle from the battle, a bit bloodied and dusted but nonetheless--his garb. He quickly put them back on.

_██ _
(ಠ_ృ) "Ah, that's much better. Now, my shark-friend, did you happen to notice any sort of training facility in this flying behemoth? Or perhaps a gentleman's lounge?"

Sir Chompsalot didn't nod or make gestures, but made a kissy face and tugged the metallic arm, dragging Sleiphner to a set of drawn, beaded curtains with a sign that said "Gentleman's Club".

_██ _
(ಠ_ృ) "This isn't quite what I had in mind", he said as he patted the shark on his head. "It's alright though."

_██ _
(ಠ_ృ) It was at this that Sleiphner noticed the shark had also had a glinting fiber between his fins, as though holding something for him. Sleiphner reached and drew out the strings which were his most delicate and fine of weapons. Conveniently enough, due to a large map that just happened to be placed on the wall with a giant "YOU ARE HERE" circle, he was able to locate an inside training facility. It was right next to a spot marked "LA-BOR-A-TORY" with a small post-it that said "DEE DEE, STAY OUT!"

He finally reached the set of doors that opened into an enclosed room, similar to a sparring arena. He withdrew another tea set from his man purse of holding and thought on the things at hand. It was going to be trying and difficult, but he had to do this--even if it was a bit soon for his wounds. He placed the crutch on the ground next to him, stating, "I guess I'm a barbarian now after that fight--", to his surprise he heard a beeping and saw a small light blink on his arm. It was labeled "Bullsh
it Detector". Surely, this was another of Baron's jokes, but perhaps it could come in handy eventually.

Sagarys

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post
Upon the tea party adjourning due to a bit of boredom, a lack of participation, some killing of dragons and a sense that the plot has jerked forward, Sleiphner ascended from his chair and proceeded back indoors, hoping to get back to where he was before he turned into the Teainator.

He also only just happened to realize that Sir Chompsalot had fetched his top hat and monocle from the battle, a bit bloodied and dusted but nonetheless--his garb. He quickly put them back on.

_██ _
(ಠ_ృ) "Ah, that's much better. Now, my shark-friend, did you happen to notice any sort of training facility in this flying behemoth? Or perhaps a gentleman's lounge?"

Sir Chompsalot didn't nod or make gestures, but made a kissy face and tugged the metallic arm, dragging Sleiphner to a set of drawn, beaded curtains with a sign that said "Gentleman's Club".

_██ _
(ಠ_ృ) "This isn't quite what I had in mind", he said as he patted the shark on his head. "It's alright though."

_██ _
(ಠ_ృ) It was at this that Sleiphner noticed the shark had also had a glinting fiber between his fins, as though holding something for him. Sleiphner reached and drew out the strings which were his most delicate and fine of weapons. Conveniently enough, due to a large map that just happened to be placed on the wall with a giant "YOU ARE HERE" circle, he was able to locate an inside training facility. It was right next to a spot marked "LA-BOR-A-TORY" with a small post-it that said "DEE DEE, STAY OUT!"

He finally reached the set of doors that opened into an enclosed room, similar to a sparring arena. He withdrew another tea set from his man purse of holding and thought on the things at hand. It was going to be trying and difficult, but he had to do this--even if it was a bit soon for his wounds. He placed the crutch on the ground next to him, stating, "I guess I'm a barbarian now after that fight--", to his surprise he heard a beeping and saw a small light blink on his arm. It was labeled "Bullsh
it Detector". Surely, this was another of Baron's jokes, but perhaps it could come in handy eventually.
Was that.... a Dexter's Laboratory reference?? +1 for you sir.

Phalonax

11-22-2011

[[Other than n00b getting the metaphorical ban hammer, I miss anything?]]

Sagarys

11-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[Other than n00b getting the metaphorical ban hammer, I miss anything?]]
Nope, there's only been a couple brief RP's so far.