What happens next?

[NMR] Rally behind Morello. He will return to lead us against both the IsC and Zileas! 20 32.79%
[NMR] Morello is defeated. Join with Zileas and his new allies to destroy the Brotherhood! 5 8.20%
[IsC] Zileas must be destroyed! Attack the Black Keep! Morello can wait. 18 29.51%
[IsC] Morello is our first priority. We find him, then we decide how to deal with Zileas. 19 31.15%
[Brotherhood] Zileas is planning to destroy us. We must strike first! Leave the IsC behind! 4 6.56%
[Brotherhood] We must maintain our alliance with the IsC. We do whatever they ask of us. 20 32.79%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 24 39.34%
[Xyphuminati] Remove regular sunglasses. Put on battle sunglasses. It's time for war! 19 31.15%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] This assault will not go unpunished... Rally the troops! We march at dawn! 100,000,012 100.00%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] We must gather together the combined forces of our alliances. We wait for now... 9 14.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 6 - Turning the Tides

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((I didn't see any errors. But comming from me, it means nothing. The post is cool. Also, what is your native language? I have an idea, but I'm not sure.

As a reminder, the NMR isn't in control of the Black Keep, and aren't allied with Zileas. Just to get that cleared out.

And no, IsC didn't win because LoL is getting an armored bear, but the Brotherhood just got a massive buff in moral.

And I am in favor for Vorcan still, but thats just my little opinion.))
[[Maybe i should have made the contract anonymous. Its ok, ill just be an assassin for Zileas. That gives me more options on targets .
Also, Ik ben Nederlandse. (I am dutch) ]]

Edit: Also. Confirmed http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1509151

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

((Wait a sec... Cryypter... Andersworth... You killed off Blind Trooper? And with a "They didn't make it.", not even an epic fight scene of awesomeness?!?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamell View Post
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17515800#post17515800 Just going to leave this here)

Edited to show the announcement thread
((Where's Soupcup? I need him to bear witness to my prophetic powers...))

Flamell

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[So, ALL of you are in it together eh? I knew it. It really was LoN vs. everyone else.]]
(Part of your problem is you think your "Faction" is the most important thing in this RP. Well its not. Your comment I quoted pretty much proves this thought process. The thing you need to remember is that this is not your story its OUR story. If you want to be able to do what you want, don't involve others like what I just did in the story. I went off with my character to have his own little quest to tell his story more, I didn't want it to affect others unless they wanted it to, for instance Baneson, so I went off on my own.)

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

[[Okay guys. I'm sorry. For ever posting at all. I won't post anymore here, or any other post involved. Ever. Apparently, I can't RP to save my life. Bye-bye, and downvote with LOVE.]]

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatersGonahMate View Post
[[Maybe i should have made the contract anonymous. Its ok, ill just be an assassin for Zileas. That gives me more options on targets .
Also, Ik ben Nederlandse. (I am dutch) ]]
((Thats fine by me. More people to kill {just kidding}. And no I didn't guess that you were dutch, I didn't read that.

Also, Epicn00b is now on a rampage of downvoting. We need to collaborate to erase his negative behavior of this thread.))

((EDIT: apparently, he's leaving for good. I will remain skeptical for some time...))

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
((Wait a sec... Cryypter... Andersworth... You killed off Blind Trooper? And with a "They didn't make it.", not even an epic fight scene of awesomeness?!?))

((Where's Soupcup? I need him to bear witness to my prophetic powers...))
Blind wasn't there, so he's ok :P

Soupcup recommended the inclusion of you two.

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

{...can I still play with Irongrinder? D:}

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonWalrus View Post
{...can I still play with Irongrinder? D:}
Sure. Irongrinder isn't banned. Just Epic for his disruptions.

Mr T Virus

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Well how am I supposed to do that when everyone is trying to get rid of me, mista troll?]]
((Firstly, you need to quit acting like a whiny ***** at about everything that goes on. You're not doing yourself any favors and certainly not making any friends that way. First it was complaining about not getting written into the main posts by Sagarys, then it was about getting pitiful options in the poll, and so forth. People have only been trying to get rid of you because you have been disruptive and lazy ever since you showed up. Again, I would ordinarily would've given you some slack but your progress had been stagnant and I personally see no sign of improvement as your last post clearly demonstrated. Threatening people on the forums doesn't help your case either. As in all facets of life, you come out at your best when you are kind and professional towards everyone you know. All you did was trying to godmode and showboat yourself and your faction, which can easily be interpretted as lazy effort on your part with staying true to the tone of RP or arrogant to the point of being an attention *****. My advice to you is to take a break for a week or two and try again. This next time being more courteous to everyone here on the forum and more considerate of the story that we are working TOGETHER to create. This RP is a piece of art, a collaborative art. It requires effort from all of us to weave this epic yarn together, but we can only do it right if we are united in a common goal. Its about TAKING opportunities from other players and MAKING opportunites for other players. Going rogue only makes things complicated and messy. You cannot force your hand on the story by godmoding and clearly, the voice of the master scribe has spoken. Ultimately it will be his say if you are allowed back, but I hope that you take my advice and take a temporary leave to better define your role in the story. Rekindle good will amongst the fellow RPers and create something that fits into the bigger picture.))

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
((Firstly, you need to quite acting like a whiny ***** at about everything that goes on. You're not doing yourself any favors and certainly not making any friends that way. First it was complaining about not getting written into the main posts by Sagarys, then it was about getting pitiful options in the poll, and so forth. People have only been trying to get rid of you because you have been disruptive and lazy ever since you showed up. Again, I would ordinarily would've given you some slack but your progress had been stagnant and I personally no sign of improvement as your last post clearly demonstrated. Threatening people on the forums doesn't help your case either. As in all facets of life, you come out at your best when you are kind and professional towards everyone you know. All you did was trying to godmode and showboat yourself and your faction, which can easily be interpretted as lazy effort on your part with staying true to the tone of RP or arrogant to the point of being an attention *****. My advice to you is to take a break for a week or two and try again. This next time being more courteous to everyone here on the forum and more considerate of the story that we are working TOGETHER to create. This RP is a piece of art, a collaborative art. It requires effort from all of us to weave this epic yarn together, but we can only do it right if we are united in a common goal. Its about TAKING opportunities from other players and MAKING opportunites from other players. Going rogue only makes things complicated and messy. You cannot force your hand on the story by godmoding and clearly, the voice of the master scribe has spoken. Ultimately it will be his say if you are allowed back, but I hope that you take my advice and take a temporary leave to better define your role in the story. Rekindle good will amongst the fellow RPers and create something that fits into the bigger picture.))
[[+1. Didnt want to seem like a **** in my posts, but I didnt see anyway around doing so :/ ]]