Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] Rally behind Morello. He will return to lead us against both the IsC and Zileas! 20 32.79%
[NMR] Morello is defeated. Join with Zileas and his new allies to destroy the Brotherhood! 5 8.2%
[IsC] Zileas must be destroyed! Attack the Black Keep! Morello can wait. 18 29.51%
[IsC] Morello is our first priority. We find him, then we decide how to deal with Zileas. 19 31.15%
[Brotherhood] Zileas is planning to destroy us. We must strike first! Leave the IsC behind! 4 6.56%
[Brotherhood] We must maintain our alliance with the IsC. We do whatever they ask of us. 20 32.79%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 24 39.34%
[Xyphuminati] Remove regular sunglasses. Put on battle sunglasses. It's time for war! 19 31.15%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] This assault will not go unpunished... Rally the troops! We march at dawn! 100000012 100%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] We must gather together the combined forces of our alliances. We wait for now... 9 14.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 61 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 6 - Turning the Tides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr T Virus

11-21-2011

Quote:
Sagarys:
I'm sorry, Epicn00b but your posts have officially become disruptive. I'm afraid I'm going to have to say that your posts are now being excluded from the canon and should not be considered by other players as part of the story. You brought this on yourself man.... sorry.

((Oh, snap. Shen'd.))

Flamell

11-21-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
Trolling

(*Sighs and shakes head*)

Valkyrie Lead

11-21-2011

Quote:
Epicn00b:
[[Okay. That does it. No more "ending on a thought" from me. Valk. You are a dead man. And no bullsh!ting out of it.]]

[[It wasn't actually an afterthought, it was premeditated. Have fun saying hello to my friend the ground for me. Also, I didn't bull**** my way out, i godmoded. why? because I could. Why else, you have been declared non-cannon and a simple annoyance.]]

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

Dresk. Location: Bligewater Inn.

The sound of glasses clanging and drunken chatter filled the bar of the Bligwater Inn. It was a regular night. Dresk sat in the back of the bar, playing a game of cards a few regulars to the bar. His black hood covered his face as he peered down to his cards. Ace, 2. The table threw their bets and the game continued. The cards were all laid out now. King, 4, Jack, 9 and Ace. Dresk peered from under his hood to the single opponent across the table. The man looked confident. Dresk placed his cards faced down on the table and looked the man in the eyes. He placed his hands over his cards. He lifted them to look at them again. He now held two Aces. The two he once had was hidden away in the many pockets of his cloak. In fact, the two sat next to the contract he was given which ordered the death of the man he was about to cheat money from.

"TWO PAIRS! ACE'S AND KINGS!" The target roared as he slapped down his cards and began to collect his money.
"Not so fast my friend..." Dresk dropped his aces on the table. Fury came over the man's face.
"You dirty cheat." He hissed.
Dresk collected the money and got up from the table.

"That's all for me tonight. Thanks for the money boys." Dresk decided he would wait for his target to leave the Inn instead of risking a public murder.

Dresk left the bar, made sure no one was following him and slipped into the shadows of the alley next to the bar. He began to climb up the side of the building, he would wait on the roof tops.
His climb was cut short. A hand gripped his leg. He looked down to see a burly man accompanied by his target.

"Where do you think you're doing you cheat?!" the target hissed, "This is the man that cheated me. Get my money back."

The burly man pulled Dresk off the wall. He landed hard on his backside, one leg still gripped by the man. The burly man stood more than 2 feet taller than Dresk. He lifted him off the ground without much effort. His target approached him.

"This will teach you to cheat me!" The man lashed out with a fist. Dresk swung his body to one side dodging the blow and infuriating the target.

"I'll kill you snake!" The target unsheathed a rapier that hung at his side. His form was traditional. He was a fencer. This would be an unfair fight.

The man bent one leg and jumped forward, extending the tip of his sword towards Dresk's heart. Dresk's hand disappeared behind his cape. He swung himself up towards the arm that held him. His hands reappeared from his cloak, the flash of a curved dagger in each hand. As he moved, he swung one arm down deflecting the Target's rapier away as his other hand slashed the Burly arm that held him airborne.

The burly man screamed and let go of Dresk. The assassin landed in a roll. His target was staggering back to his feet. It seemed the deflection had knocked him off balance. He turned to the burly man. He seemed to have forgotten the wound on his arm and was now focused on killing the mouse that had cut him.

The burly man charged at Dresk, arms open wide attempting to get Dresk in a bear hug. The assassin ducked under the mans arm, flashing his daggers up as he passed, slicing through the mans arm, connecting with bone. The wound brought the man to the ground. Dresk swung around stabbing the burly man once in the back and once through the neck.

As he withdrew the blade from the man, he instinctively deflected anther thrust from the targets rapier. The target wheeled around to face Dresk. The target stood in his ready stance. Dresk stood straight, feet together, hand hidden under his cloak.

The man struck out with another lung. With a fluid motion, his hands appeared again from his cloak. With a spin, he deflected the thrust with his blade and brought his blade down through the mans back with the other. The target was eliminated. He pulled his dagger out of the man, and wiped the blood off on the targets clothes.

Dresk quickly scaled the wall of the Inn. Someone must have heard the commotion.
He felt at home on the roof tops. He quickly jumped from roof to roof. To an on looker he would look like a black phantom, gliding from rooftop to rooftop. He dropped into an alley way, the entrance to the assassins guild. He was about to reach for the secret switch to open the door when he felt it. He was not alone. He turned around. The once empty alley way was not so empty anymore. He was surrounded by 12 shadow covered people. It was as if 12 pairs of eyes floated in the alley way.

Dresk held his hands up, a sign of peace.

"We are from the Xyphluminati," one of the shadows spoke, "We are here to ask for your services. We know you are the leader of the assassins guild in bligewater. Our master wishes to meet you in the black keep." From the shadow a sealed note emerged.

The seal on the note was not the seal of the Xyphlumnati. It was the troll face seal. The seal of Zileas. Dresk wondered what this meant as he examined the note's seal. He looked up. The shadows were gone.

Dresk stood outside the gates of the Black Keep. They opened though there was no guard in site. He entered the keep. His hood covered his face. He had worn his fathers legendary black leather armor. This could be the calling he was waiting for. This could be the chance he needed to become a legend. As he walked through the Hall, he could see the throne of the Keep.

There sat Zileas, and Xypherous. It was clear. The rumors that Zileas was behind Morello and his war against Ironstylus must be true.

The two dark powers gave him his orders

[[How did i do? :P I would love some feed back. I hope my writing is improving, since (i have said this many times) English is my second language]]

Flamell

11-21-2011

(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17515800#post17515800 Just going to leave this here)

Edited to show the announcement thread

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

Quote:
Flamell:
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=17515576#post17515576 Just going to leave this here)

[[GG- IsC win]]

[[Edit: Also, should i change my assassins name to Vorcan since it seems to be more popular? ]]

Flamell

11-21-2011

Quote:
MatersGonahMate:
[[GG- IsC win]]

[[Edit: Also, should i change my assassins name to Vorcan since it seems to be more popular? ]]

( I like either so it doesn't matter to me.)

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Quote:
MatersGonahMate:
Dresk. Location: Bligewater Inn.

[[How did i do? :P I would love some feed back. I hope my writing is improving, since (i have said this many times) English is my second language]]

((I didn't see any errors. But comming from me, it means nothing. The post is cool. Also, what is your native language? I have an idea, but I'm not sure.

As a reminder, the NMR isn't in control of the Black Keep, and aren't allied with Zileas. Just to get that cleared out.

And no, IsC didn't win because LoL is getting an armored bear, but the Brotherhood just got a massive buff in moral.

And I am in favor for Vorcan still, but thats just my little opinion.))

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
Mr T Virus:
((Okay, normally I'm a pretty chillax guy, but you've really gotten on my nerves, n00b. I normally give people the benefit of the doubt, second chances and all that jazz, but after reading this despicable post clearly written out of spite, I will now instanly downvote EVERYTHING from you on or off topic until you remove the second half of your post. Going up and instantly stab someone in the heart and pushing them off the deck AGAINST the consent of the PC's owner is *****y, immature, and violates the open rules of conflict for the RP. I'm giving you an ultimatum, n00b. Either clean up your act, redact your post, and calm the hell down, or I will personally spearhead a movement with Sagarys to remove you from the canon of the RP and instadown vote you on sight. I encourage others to do the same. We are trying to create a positive environment for the RP, but your actions here have been extremely toxic and ill-spirited. Good day to you, sir.

P.S. Umadbro?))

[[Well how am I supposed to do that when everyone is trying to get rid of me, mista troll?]]

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead:
[[It wasn't actually an afterthought, it was premeditated. Have fun saying hello to my friend the ground for me. Also, I didn't bull**** my way out, i godmoded. why? because I could. Why else, you have been declared non-cannon and a simple annoyance.]]

[[So, ALL of you are in it together eh? I knew it. It really was LoN vs. everyone else.]]