What happens next?

[NMR] Rally behind Morello. He will return to lead us against both the IsC and Zileas! 20 32.79%
[NMR] Morello is defeated. Join with Zileas and his new allies to destroy the Brotherhood! 5 8.20%
[IsC] Zileas must be destroyed! Attack the Black Keep! Morello can wait. 18 29.51%
[IsC] Morello is our first priority. We find him, then we decide how to deal with Zileas. 19 31.15%
[Brotherhood] Zileas is planning to destroy us. We must strike first! Leave the IsC behind! 4 6.56%
[Brotherhood] We must maintain our alliance with the IsC. We do whatever they ask of us. 20 32.79%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 24 39.34%
[Xyphuminati] Remove regular sunglasses. Put on battle sunglasses. It's time for war! 19 31.15%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] This assault will not go unpunished... Rally the troops! We march at dawn! 100,000,012 100.00%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] We must gather together the combined forces of our alliances. We wait for now... 9 14.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 6 - Turning the Tides

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Lol you may if you wish. The NMR could use the help RP-wise. However, the Xyphuminati are with Zileas and the Anti-Fun Agenda, not the NMR currently. And thank you!
((Two of my characters are former Xyphuminatis... it's not out of place.

And Valk {plus Soup}, now would be the time for us meeting. I have very interesting things to say, for the least.))

Phalonax

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
Valk shooting n00b
[[...I'll go get my wallet...]]

MatersGonahMate

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarys View Post
Lol you may if you wish. The NMR could use the help RP-wise. However, the Xyphuminati are with Zileas and the Anti-Fun Agenda, not the NMR currently. And thank you!
[[Well then ill get to introducing my new assassin Just need an opinion, should I name him Dresk or Vorcan?]]

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatersGonahMate View Post
[[Well then ill get to introducing my new assassin Just need an opinion, should I name him Dresk or Vorcan?]]
Dresk.

xMsyk

11-21-2011

Quote:
((Personnaly, i prefer Vorcan.

Also, as a general reminder, since both characters are of opposite factions, they can't share knowledge under any circumstances.))

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
[[ Fantastic Chapter opening as always. Would it be ok if i create a new Character on the NMR side? I was thinking a Xphluminati Assassin, to counter Mr. T Virus' ninja. Also, i would love to just randomly assassinate Noob xD]]
((DO IT!!! Ninja Fight > Chuck Norris' new WoW commercial! XD ))

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
((I vote Vorcan. Sounds like 'Volcan': a good fiery, strong name.))

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Okay. That does it. No more "ending on a thought" from me. Valk. You are a dead man. And no bullsh!ting out of it.]]

The Fall

Epicn00b accidenly pulled the wire for the "fake chute." Why on earth did I install that? As he was about to pull the correct wire, a loud BANG shot out. It came directly from the Albion. Shreds of burning paper were all around him. Epicn00b turned around (looking up) and saw the unique, hideous figure of Valkyrie Lead holding the weapon that shot the fake parachute. Its true. This wimp does want to destroy the Legion of n00b! Starting with.....ME! Epicn00b dived towards the N00btanic wreckage: in it was something to blow their fat asses out of the sky. To prevent another attempted assassination, Epicn00b waited until the last moment to pull the correct cord. The parachute deployed immediately, literally seconds away from the ground. He landed hard; however Epicn00b knew from his soldier training how to land right. Do a barrel roll. Immediately after, he took refuge in the wreckage and flames; to make his death look as realistic as possible.

Back on the Albion....
D.J. finally awoke from his nap. He took a stretch (it felt good) and took a walk. This time, he decided to go to the "Poopdeck" as it was called, to see if it really was poop. He walked until he saw a figure in really nice clothing. Holding some bad ass gun. He heard him say:

As it was said, he saw down below the figure of Epicn00b, plummeting down the ground. Skydiving: one of the Master's favorite hobbies.
The figure fired the gun. His aim was clear: Epicn00b.
Did he just.......its what I feared: the ISC IS our true enemy! He...HE WILL PAY!
D.J. pulled out his personal combat knife. He hide behind a corner, out of Epic's killer's line of sight: his goal crystal clear. He saw the man carrying the box that contained the weapon he just used.
He shouldn't have put that away.
When he turned, D.J. rushed foward, stabbing the man into his heart, and pushed him off the "plank," and out in the open sky.
An important note about skydiving: never jump off without a parachute. This mistake will cost you your life. He just learned that the HARD way.
I'm sorry, Epicn00b but your posts have officially become disruptive. I'm afraid I'm going to have to say that your posts are now being excluded from the canon and should not be considered by other players as part of the story. You brought this on yourself man.... sorry.

Mr T Virus

11-21-2011

Quote:
[[Okay. That does it. No more "ending on a thought" from me. Valk. You are a dead man. And no bullsh!ting out of it.]]
((Okay, normally I'm a pretty chillax guy, but you've really gotten on my nerves, n00b. I normally give people the benefit of the doubt, second chances and all that jazz, but after reading this despicable post clearly written out of spite, I will now instanly downvote EVERYTHING from you on or off topic until you remove the second half of your post. Going up and instantly stab someone in the heart and pushing them off the deck AGAINST the consent of the PC's owner is *****y, immature, and violates the open rules of conflict for the RP. I'm giving you an ultimatum, n00b. Either clean up your act, redact your post, and calm the hell down, or I will personally spearhead a movement with Sagarys to remove you from the canon of the RP and instadown vote you on sight. I encourage others to do the same. We are trying to create a positive environment for the RP, but your actions here have been extremely toxic and ill-spirited. Good day to you, sir.

P.S. Umadbro?))

Valkyrie Lead

11-21-2011

Quote:
Nonsensical bull****.
Valkyrie Lead, Grand Marshal of the Iron Solari

With a shout, a man came running blindly at the Grand Marshal. It had been a long few days and he wasn't exactly feeling up to a duel. The Grand Marshal sidestepped as the would-be assassin charged past. He conveniently left his foot in the way, the man tripping and cartwheeling over the edge, plummeted to his death.

"I guess he'll learn to not carelessly run around on the receiving deck next... oh wait." The Officer was bewildered at the Grand Marshal's dry sense of humor. "What in the blazes is going on here?"

"Just tying up loose ends I guess." The Grand Marshal said, shrugging, going back to the edge of the deck, delightedly watching the two tumble towards their death. "Major, have all crew mens notified that the Legion of Newbs are now considered hostile and are to either be captured or terminated. Pass that along now."

"Yes... sir...." The officer said, turning, trying to get away from the Grand Marshal before it was him who was getting tossed over the edge.