What happens next?

[NMR] Rally behind Morello. He will return to lead us against both the IsC and Zileas! 20 32.79%
[NMR] Morello is defeated. Join with Zileas and his new allies to destroy the Brotherhood! 5 8.20%
[IsC] Zileas must be destroyed! Attack the Black Keep! Morello can wait. 18 29.51%
[IsC] Morello is our first priority. We find him, then we decide how to deal with Zileas. 19 31.15%
[Brotherhood] Zileas is planning to destroy us. We must strike first! Leave the IsC behind! 4 6.56%
[Brotherhood] We must maintain our alliance with the IsC. We do whatever they ask of us. 20 32.79%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea! (Tea! Tea! Tea!) 24 39.34%
[Xyphuminati] Remove regular sunglasses. Put on battle sunglasses. It's time for war! 19 31.15%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] This assault will not go unpunished... Rally the troops! We march at dawn! 100,000,012 100.00%
[Anti-Fun Agenda] We must gather together the combined forces of our alliances. We wait for now... 9 14.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 6 - Turning the Tides

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Nearly forgot to ask! What if any of us needs/want to have an RP moment with Ohmikegoodness and Anivia....?]]

[[Another one! No "LoN" choices?....Actually, that is a good thing. I didn't like the idea of hunting Morello by ourselfs since it didn't sound like a good idea. Then again.....good opportunity to get away from everyone and have a chance to RP for myself. Ahhhh....those were the posts......Where was I? Oh yes. As soon as Irongrinder and BaronVonWalrus have their "fight", then LoN is going out to do better things.....I hear Morello's head is worth a lot.....It could pay for a new N00bTanic........]]
[[Dont think anyone would mind at all if you went out on your own...in the middle of no where..away from everyone...and RP'd with yourself]]

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[More fun to RP by myself than RPing with faqqots like you]]
[[No ones stopping you? lol]]

Epicn00b

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosighdon View Post
[[ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! WALK THE PLANK!: Cause a fellow RPer to commit suicide.]]
[[ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! PSYCH-OUT! Cause a fellow RPer to BELIEVE that you commited suicide, and cause him to remove said post]]

Sandviper

11-21-2011

[QUOTE=Epicn00b;17510089]

Its a good thing I always wear a parachute]]

[[Nice ninja edit]]

Valkyrie Lead

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosighdon View Post
[[Dont think anyone would mind at all if you went out on your own...in the middle of no where..away from everyone...and RP'd with yourself]]
[[I'm rping ohmikegoodness, just like all the other IsC leaders.

Sandviper

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
[[Quoted wrong post?]]

Marshallis Lodgium

11-21-2011

((In other news, I'm still in the biding my time phase of things while I wait for the right opportunity to come back. Speaking of which, the trinket I gave to Lady Luminescia wayy back in chapter two (I think it's two. May have been three.) may possibly be of some use, should she ever find herself in a bit of a bind.))

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
This has my approval. Though, be ready for a swarm of fanboys that want his autograph now that he's such a BAMF!

Sagarys

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshallis Lodgium View Post
((So, what exactly was the point of all that, then?

In other news, I'm still in the biding my time phase of things while I wait for the right opportunity to come back. Speaking of which, the trinket I gave to Lady Luminescia wayy back in chapter two (I think it's two. May have been three.) may possibly be of some use, should she ever find herself in a bit of a bind.))
In General Discussion a few days ago, IronStylus and Ohmikegoodness collaborated on something. This chapter post was to include that event into the story and to show that Zileas has many more allies now after a second General Discussion post. Check it out here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1492257&highlight=morello+have+so mething+of+yours

EDIT: I realize his note says there was little resistance and no one died, but... well, that isn't awesome enough to post. So I took a couple liberties :P

BaronVonWalrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicn00b View Post
[[more fun to rp by myself than rping with faqqots like you]]
ಠ_ಠ

12345612 ... 39