Why 3v5 cant be Forgiven Lost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodyBunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Why????

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Why can't this post be in 'General Discusion'??? Sorry, but this isn't the right place for that...

Irongrinder

11-30-2011

Because you posted in the Lore Forums about it.

For that, your next loss will count for two losses.

ThePickOfDestiny

11-30-2011

This should be in general discussion, or at least technical support. but anyways i'll reason with you.

======``~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----
Because....

Wins and Losses only matter in ranked games, it means nothing in normal games.... Wins and losses may only be recorded possibly for the matchmaking system to make it easier to track down, but i dont know why they would even keep track, i believe it's a vestigial remnant from the Summoner Profile interface which just counts wins and losses for the hell of it or they had a ladder system in the past for every game you play including normal (like Dota Cash) but , who knows.

But Riot games cannot even tell if someone leaving is genuine or accidental, like in other games that count elo they would forgive a loss if they can detect a loss as accidental but someone can intentionally disconnect their router to make it look like their computer suddenly shut down to avoid having a loss added to their Elo, but they found out and stopped the practice, making everysingle loss lose your Elo no matter what the cause.These Games had had software to detect accidental losses like the router being shut down if your home had a powersurge but now have no choice because as i said, you can reset the router.