Ezreal Skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiralune

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlux View Post
Yeah the original concept sucks hard. Not to mention he still uses his right hand like hes using a bow, its kinda gay. So they are fixing it I think.
That was only using the model, im pretty sure the actual skin wasn't intended to have him fire with his bow.

Basically, Riot listened to everyone saying the model sucked, and now they put him on hold.

Winged Hussar 2.0

Saint Kaizz

11-21-2011

Whats weird is I just saw Pulsefire Ezreal in the tournament yesterday. Pretty sure it was qtipie or whatever that was using it. Maybe I was just dreaming...

NahmanJayden FBI

11-21-2011

Chaox used it in the MLG prov. Should be out soon.

Venomisy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

I feel a lot of people will be buying this skin, and they should have a Black Friday sale for league of legends ingame items. It would be an interesting concept for LoL.

Aitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundaime Kai View Post
Whats weird is I just saw Pulsefire Ezreal in the tournament yesterday. Pretty sure it was qtipie or whatever that was using it. Maybe I was just dreaming...
Yup, you are right. But in the tournament all the content is avaiable for players. And we dont know if that was the complete skin or it was just 80% complete, yah?

Venomisy

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aitchy View Post
Yup, you are right. But in the tournament all the content is avaiable for players. And we dont know if that was the complete skin or it was just 80% complete, yah?
Yeah that's true, I mean I guess riot should take there time... but when I see more and more skins being released, they should put those on hold. I don't want a half ass skin either.

Aitchy

11-21-2011

Bump.

Venomisy

11-21-2011

Bump if you love Ezreal.

Aitchy

11-21-2011

Bump

OutlawStarx2

11-21-2011

I want to blast people with mah LAZORS!!!!