TF - Pick a Card after patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caution

10-01-2009

It seems the mana cost of pick a card is broken, the first time you pick a card and lock it the cost is 20, then the next time 40, and so on, doubling in cost at each rank up to 120 at rank 5, played two games and this is a definite.

TSB Giles

10-01-2009

I agree that Pick a Card's mana consumption is a problem, but I don't think it's from the initial cost.

I don't like that it costs mana to lock the card in place after casting. Anivia's Q doesn't require more mana to detonate, why should Twisted's ability use mana twice?

Edit: Unless this was fixed in patch, I guess I haven't played him today.

caution

10-02-2009

It wasnt, hence my post :S

Wappas

10-02-2009

before, you could spam pick a card with no fear for oom. i think there should still be a mana cost, but the lock should be 1/2 the cast price (so at level 1 lock would cost 10 mana instead of 40).

Quinnister

10-02-2009

I think Pick a Card should work normally with the normal mana cost, but there is the option to lock it if you want to pay more mana. This way, you have an option between letting it function the way it did previously, or if you wanted to let it function the way it does now.

Evernight

10-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji Watsuki View Post
I think Pick a Card should work normally with the normal mana cost, but there is the option to lock it if you want to pay more mana. This way, you have an option between letting it function the way it did previously, or if you wanted to let it function the way it does now.

AGREED!

Why can't people play TF without locking cards? I used to do it all the time and did well. People who used you double card just don't rape as much as they used to and are crying about it. THE CARDS WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE LOCKED!