Erebus, Lord of Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImortalBaronVorg

02-04-2012

Oh i forgot to mention, he Hp is pretty low at low lvls

Drake O Dagger

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORANGEMAU5 View Post
I'm not usualy the one to (female of dog) around but when i see Erebus, Lord Of The Shadows, I think of a mighty champion capable of doing TONS OF DMG without spells, so a good tanky/dps not an assassin but still good concept.

Passive: Concept of shadow instead of energy or rage is really good but the abilities that come with it are a little useless... lets say he activates Q-W-E he isnt close to 50% shadow so he can be seen in the minimap, but lets say he also gets attacked while he bursts, and hits 50% the "minimap stealth" is a little bit useless and if he burst again and becomes sleath in a fight, its doesn't reallly help because he'll be atking so he'll lose it.
Q- Love it xD I think its awesome! I always wanted to do a spell with tentacles and yours is pretty much balanced so +1
W- Its an awesome spell and the damage is good, but the utility of it is a bit useless... The "summon" has high armor and mr but low health and atk... It can't tank or dmg...
E-So if i understand right, he has CD if he is in a bush or stealth? But the only way he can be stealth is if (passive explanation) and in the bush you dont need cd, you need cd in fights.
R-The effect if he has 0% shadow is boring and a bit ineffective but the effect that loses 50% shadow is pro.
You greatly misunderstand the play-style. This champion isn't like anything in the game right now. Let me spell it out so its more obvious.

The best way to play this champion is actually as a jungler. Monsters aren't Champions, thus your skills will get the reduced CD from E, making him rather dangerous if he plays smart. By about level 4 or 5, you'll have been fighting enough that you'll probably be a bit low on health. Go to a brush by one of the lanes, drop a bunch of Qs, attack the enemy for a bit, run away through your brush, they trigger it, you E back over them so they're now in your brush taking damage, sick the pet on them, then auto-attack them to death, Qing as needed for extra damage. By the time they realize they screwed up, they're probably dead.

Repeat this strategy as needed, setting up traps all over the jungle along commonly used paths and ganking those who are smart enough to avoid the brush completely. By late game, you can send the pet out and keep it alive permanently as long as your CDR and E are both maxed. The CD and the Duration at that point would be the same, so you can sit on one side of a wall and send the pet over it, poking at the enemy till they're weak enough to gank and kill. And since you fight the monsters, when you DO enter combat for a gank, you'll already have Shadow Energy built up. A lot of Shadow Energy if you're smart, so you won't even show up on the mini-map.

Once you have the Ult, you can instant stealth and cross half the map before coming out of no where and killing someone with a surprise attack, after having set up your traps in all the brush around them, so no matter WHERE they go, they'll get hit by at least one.

THIS is how I intended him to be played. You're not a mage or a carry or a tank or a fighter. Your entire play-style is designed to assassinate people without them even seeing you for half the time they're being killed.

Drake O Dagger

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORANGEMAU5 View Post
Oh i forgot to mention, he Hp is pretty low at low lvls
Actually, you're kinda right, so I buffed it a bit.

ImortalBaronVorg

02-04-2012

Oh ok sorry for missunderstanding. Now i know ( And knowing is half the battle xD ) So its like planning everything before you do it and before it happens. Lay traps where you think the enemy is going to go and just be a flippin stealth ninja :P Oh and can you comment on my champion? Emcozar, The Possessed Armor? PLZZZ

Cthulu Almighty

02-05-2012

This is the only Erebus I know, when I review your champion I will think about your version of Erebus. I am taking reviews as well, so message me if you want a review.

Drake O Dagger

02-05-2012

A review is always welcome, but I'm not quite sure how you expect me to contact you...

Void22

02-06-2012

Great champion would buy it in a heart beat if Riot made him.

Cthulu Almighty

02-06-2012

When I meant I would message you I meant I would check here, and then post another message. So are you available for a review?

Drake O Dagger

02-07-2012

Why would my being available matter? If you're going to review him, just do it. I don't really understand why you're asking if I'm available.

Megames1

02-07-2012

The Passive should be buffed so that if he deals damage, hell gain shadow energy and plz think of a new ult.