Erebus, Lord of Shadows

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reeko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

i would always like to make a character, is there a curtain sight you used to help make the character or?

dildostorm

01-22-2012

that sounds like a champ for me :P

Drake O Dagger

01-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeko View Post
i would always like to make a character, is there a curtain sight you used to help make the character or?
I'm going to assume you meant "certain site" not "curtain sight", but yes. I usually use the LoL wiki, Leaguecraft.com and mobafire as my references for numbers and stuff.

KingGrewer

01-27-2012

Lore?
Please?
He sounds awsome.

Junkmutt

02-01-2012

My views:
AMAZING GANKING POWERS ARE GO!!!

On a more serious note, do his Q's have a sight to them? As in could you use them for short range wards? If so I could see this champ turning a good portion of the field into a killing ground. Another question about the Q. Can you stack them similarly to Shaco's boxes, and if so will the offending champion be rooted multiple times by multiple Q's or will they gain a buff of sorts that makes them immune to Q-rooting?

Now on to W. First off, is this a skillshot, on click, or AOE ability? Also, does it have to hit an enemy to spawn a shadow hunter? How long do Shadow Hunter's last (assuming that they are not killed)?

My only question about E. If you use it in a bush does it give you extra stealth? Cause it would be hilarious if a Teemo went into a E'd bush to hide and couldn't see anything and was killed by tentacles, shadow hunters, and Erebus because Erebus was doing stealthception.

R is magnificent.

Drake O Dagger

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmutt View Post
My views:
AMAZING GANKING POWERS ARE GO!!!

On a more serious note, do his Q's have a sight to them? As in could you use them for short range wards? If so I could see this champ turning a good portion of the field into a killing ground. Another question about the Q. Can you stack them similarly to Shaco's boxes, and if so will the offending champion be rooted multiple times by multiple Q's or will they gain a buff of sorts that makes them immune to Q-rooting?

Now on to W. First off, is this a skillshot, on click, or AOE ability? Also, does it have to hit an enemy to spawn a shadow hunter? How long do Shadow Hunter's last (assuming that they are not killed)?

My only question about E. If you use it in a bush does it give you extra stealth? Cause it would be hilarious if a Teemo went into a E'd bush to hide and couldn't see anything and was killed by tentacles, shadow hunters, and Erebus because Erebus was doing stealthception.

R is magnificent.
The Q does not grant sight. They can be stacked, but it is stated in the OP that you gain immunity to the root after one triggers for a period of time.

W is clearly described as a skillshot in the OP. It also says that the enemy is spawned at target location or when it hits an enemy. It ALSO says the duration of the hunter is 6 seconds.

E doesn't stealth you at all. It just makes brush, which anyone an enter and see you in if they're willing to take the damage.

Glad you liked the R.

No comments on the passive?

Junkmutt

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake O Dagger View Post
The Q does not grant sight. They can be stacked, but it is stated in the OP that you gain immunity to the root after one triggers for a period of time.

W is clearly described as a skillshot in the OP. It also says that the enemy is spawned at target location or when it hits an enemy. It ALSO says the duration of the hunter is 6 seconds.

E doesn't stealth you at all. It just makes brush, which anyone an enter and see you in if they're willing to take the damage.

Glad you liked the R.

No comments on the passive?
Thought it was strange you didn't include the duration of the shadow hunters, you did and I just missed it.

Just looked at the R again and I have a suggestion, could you add some movement speed buff to it if your shadow energy is at 0? Just to add something other than an automatic stealth.

And dialogue about passive:
"I have placed sight wards everywhere, no one can sneak up on me. Time to farm!"
*map turns dark*
"What the!!?"
You have been slain
*buys and places vision ward*
"NOW it's time to farm safely"
An ally has been slain
Enemy double kill
Team: "WTF just happened!?"
-20 minutes later-
Defeat

Drake O Dagger

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmutt View Post
Thought it was strange you didn't include the duration of the shadow hunters, you did and I just missed it.

Just looked at the R again and I have a suggestion, could you add some movement speed buff to it if your shadow energy is at 0? Just to add something other than an automatic stealth.

And dialogue about passive:
"I have placed sight wards everywhere, no one can sneak up on me. Time to farm!"
*map turns dark*
"What the!!?"
You have been slain
*buys and places vision ward*
"NOW it's time to farm safely"
An ally has been slain
Enemy double kill
Team: "WTF just happened!?"
-20 minutes later-
Defeat
Not sure what I can add to the Ult that won't break it. As it is, its a super-stealth and it lets you cast Q and E without worrying about running out of Shadow Energy. I'll think on it though.

Love the commentary about the passive, its hilarious. Anti-stealth items will make him visible, so high elo games he'll probably be less effective, but a smart Erebus player would still be deadly.

Thanks for the comments.

Drake O Dagger

02-04-2012

bump

ORANGEMAU5

02-04-2012

I'm not usualy the one to (female of dog) around but when i see Erebus, Lord Of The Shadows, I think of a mighty champion capable of doing TONS OF DMG without spells, so a good tanky/dps not an assassin but still good concept.

Passive: Concept of shadow instead of energy or rage is really good but the abilities that come with it are a little useless... lets say he activates Q-W-E he isnt close to 50% shadow so he can be seen in the minimap, but lets say he also gets attacked while he bursts, and hits 50% the "minimap stealth" is a little bit useless and if he burst again and becomes sleath in a fight, its doesn't reallly help because he'll be atking so he'll lose it.
Q- Love it xD I think its awesome! I always wanted to do a spell with tentacles and yours is pretty much balanced so +1
W- Its an awesome spell and the damage is good, but the utility of it is a bit useless... The "summon" has high armor and mr but low health and atk... It can't tank or dmg...
E-So if i understand right, he has CD if he is in a bush or stealth? But the only way he can be stealth is if (passive explanation) and in the bush you dont need cd, you need cd in fights.
R-The effect if he has 0% shadow is boring and a bit ineffective but the effect that loses 50% shadow is pro.