Erebus, Lord of Shadows

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake O Dagger

12-16-2011

He also gains Shadow from using his skills. He also auto-stealths when he takes enough damage, and can thus escape from being killed easily, on top of the fact the champion encourages play from locations where you are out of sight of enemy champions. That means if this champion was also tanky, he'd be near indestructible. I can understand why you think he should have more health, but I just can't see it as being balanced.

Yazspike

12-16-2011

Sounds cool i like Q
I would try him if they brought him out
I hope they Do
-Yazspike-

xXPhantazmXx

12-20-2011

few problems here: 1, low health, he lacks health compared to many of the champions in the game! 2, He's speed, he lacks a lot of it considering he's health, i mean lvl 1 = you die. 3, i think to help him/her along, needs like a stacking system lie arhi has, but gives the champ extra life steal or whatnot. and for concept i think it would look epic if it looked like roxas from org 13. in KH2 with like a chained claw thing on he's right hand (like an evil version of Ezreal's glove)

Drake O Dagger

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPhantazmXx View Post
few problems here: 1, low health, he lacks health compared to many of the champions in the game! 2, He's speed, he lacks a lot of it considering he's health, i mean lvl 1 = you die. 3, i think to help him/her along, needs like a stacking system lie arhi has, but gives the champ extra life steal or whatnot. and for concept i think it would look epic if it looked like roxas from org 13. in KH2 with like a chained claw thing on he's right hand (like an evil version of Ezreal's glove)
Okay, in order: His health is more than fine. I shall just point to the 15+ other champions with similar amounts of health, and the few champions that have closer to 1600 health as my examples. He lacks speed? Ranged Champion with a 60% MS buff ult and 310 base = plenty of speed. You obviously haven't looked at the champions in the game much. And the comment on the concept: wtf? No. Just no. I don't even know where that came from at all. I don't agree with anything you said (most of it, I can't even figure out where the ideas came from).

Action Bobby

12-21-2011

Definitely the most creative stealth champ I've seen thus far

Drake O Dagger

12-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADD415 View Post
Definitely the most creative stealth champ I've seen thus far
Thanks. Glad you like it ^^

King Of Dunkvale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2011

I really like this champion, definately something I would buy, even if it was at 6300 IP haha
anyways, could you take the time to review a really rough draft of my champion? its the first one I ever came up with, and I would appreciate some feedback. still working on lore and initial stats

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1641806

Bennyzorga1

01-21-2012

awesome charachter loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

Drake O Dagger

01-22-2012

bump

theloopylobster

01-22-2012

This character sounds amazing, the idea of the ult and passive is brilliant. Trying to decide when is the right time to activate your ult could be the decding factor in fights. If riot does bring this out ill happily get him

12345678 ... 12