All melee teams are very common.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

11-21-2011

Jarvan, Riven, Garen, Pantheon, Tryndamere, Sion, Udyr, Warwick, Singed, Jax, Mordekaiser, Shyvanna...

Pick 3, you've got a 3s comp worthy of 2200 elo.

Clearist

11-21-2011

ok

Havelox

11-21-2011

except you have to play better than the others playing from the same pool of champions.

1ring

11-21-2011

Uhh no? If you run a comp with 3 of those, excluding singed and morde, your going to be wrecked by a rammus, or armor. And, singed is ALWAYS banned, and morde is average and nothing to be afraid of.

Edit: 2200 elo? Who do you think you are? No one has 2200 elo.

RebornMonk

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
Uhh no? If you run a comp with 3 of those, excluding singed and morde, your going to be wrecked by a rammus, or armor. And, singed is ALWAYS banned, and morde is average and nothing to be afraid of.

new defensive runes, rammus W gg against AD squishies

DinerCar

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post

Singed isn't always banned, neither is Tryndamere. Morde is never banned but adds magic damage to the HUEHUETONKYDOOPS team comps.

Renekton = never banned.

I ban Kennen more often than not due to him being the only ranged caster that's any good on this map. Akali doesn't count because she's huehuebrhuehue.

Koldheartedjsp

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post
Singed isn't always banned, neither is Tryndamere. Morde is never banned but adds magic damage to the HUEHUETONKYDOOPS team comps.

Renekton = never banned.

I ban Kennen more often than not due to him being the only ranged caster that's any good on this map. Akali doesn't count because she's huehuebrhuehue.
only retarded 2nd pick teams don't ban singed.

Sam

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post

Renekton = never banned.

What kind of 3s are you playing? o.o summoner levels 20s or what? How can a rank game not ban singed o.o Just had a rank game with one of the top players in season 1 Haoz, and he didn't ban singed, in result, even if your really good, in the end you get ****'ed.

moneypouch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Singed is always banned... and no I'll **** on your all melee team with 1 burst caster. (see annie, ryze, brand, aniv, etc.)

Sam

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypouch View Post
Singed is always banned... and no I'll **** on your all melee team with 1 burst caster. (see annie, ryze, brand, aniv, etc.)
Nope! My GP instant win your burst caster !